THP Fantasy Football Week 3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the record for number of acquisitions? (25 and counting)

In other breaking news: Puttin4 dropped a kicker. (I suspect his point total will fall this week due to this).

Hakeem Nicks was credited this morning with a 23 yard catch that was initially ruled pass interference. Fantasy points have reflected this on ESPN. Although it didnt make a difference in my game this week. it may have in others.

CL beat me to LaFell too GG. Worst part is, I screwed up and said something to him about it Sunday, so he went in ahead of me and grabbed him.

Now that was low. I thought you guys were friends too.

Two weeks in a row now I tried to pick up a guy on waivers and two weeks in a row Chunkylover got him. That's annoying!

Hahaha that just means my team sucks GG.

Even the loss of Peyton Manning hasn't derailed our team. Next victim is the Mebane Marauders. Step on up!

2-0 and currently leading all in League 3.

battle of Philly this week....Fildini and his 4 QB's, 3 D's, and 2 K's are going down like Jamison..... not the whiskey

They are saying that Dez could be playing this week...what are your thoughts?

The dreaded game time decision. The bad part is the Cowboys play Monday night so youre taking a huge risk.

The dreaded game time decision. The bad part is the Cowboys play Monday night so youre taking a huge risk.

Same boat with Felix Jones. I thought I heard he may play this week. If he does he will be used sparingly i am sure. But when it comes to Dez, if you think he is going to play, you have to start him. He could put up huge numbers.

He better be. He will be in my starting line up unless I hear he is out, because without Austin in the line up he should get most of the targets, unfortuantely, most of the double teams too.

Go Dez go!

Arian Foster is probably gonna sit again. He and Ray Rice are the two biggest cans in the history of FF.

Arian Foster is probably gonna sit again. He and Ray Rice are the two biggest cans in the history of FF.

I need this. My best RB is Ben Tate, and as soon as Foster is healthy and ready to go, his points will decrease big time.

Does Mike Williams finally do something this week? Or is Deion Branch/AJ Green the smarter play?

I have to agree with OEM here. This is a risk I dont think I would be willing to take. Unless, I had a monday night backup plan

There is a huge risk reward for this though. Do I put in a backup and get 5-10 points...maybe...or do I go with Dez, and if he plays have the possibility of 20 plus? Tough decision for sure.

There is a huge risk reward for this though. Do I put in a backup and get 5-10 points...maybe...or do I go with Dez, and if he plays have the possibility of 20 plus? Tough decision for sure.

No guts, No glory. Unless you hear for sure he is not playing, you have to start him. With Austin out he is going to be a beast and the Cowboys need him to play. He will have a 25 pt week at least.

I play against Deano this week and I sure hope I whip his arse!

I play against Deano this week and I sure hope I whip his arse!

So do I. Someone has to stick up for NC, and he has already taken out me and Chunky.

So do I. Someone has to stick up for NC, and he has already taken out me and Chunky.

true that! I dont like that I am projected at more than him. But I sure like my team better than his.

The secret to Dean is he knows less about football than me. All you who know too much outthink yourselfs.

I think One-T will take it to me this week. It'd be nice to have some competition after the first 2 weeks.

I think One-T will take it to me this week. It'd be nice to have some competition after the first 2 weeks.

oh snap!!

Oh, and reverse psychology doesnt work on FF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back