This is how my team ended up after the dust settled:

QB-Romo, Fitz
RB-Mendenhall, Lynch, Jacobs, Harrison, Helu
WR-White, S.Johnson, Meachem, Hester, Chainsaw Massaquoi, Davis
TE-Pettigrew
D/ST-Jets
K-Former Cowboy Cundiff

Pretty happy with that, even with the Romo pick as JB says

I am not sure I like the pressure of he draft. It's so much more fun once season starts and trades can be made.

Always is, with a 16 team league, trades can make or break you. Without having anything out there really for Free Agents, have to rely on quality trades to improve your team.

The Jets will carry you lol

This is how my team ended up after the dust settled:

QB-Romo, Fitz
RB-Mendenhall, Lynch, Jacobs, Harrison, Helu
WR-White, S.Johnson, Meachem, Hester, Chainsaw Massaquoi, Davis
TE-Pettigrew
D/ST-Jets
K-Former Cowboy Cundiff

Pretty happy with that, even with the Romo pick as JB says

I swear all night I was dreaming about FF and players and rosters, it was a nightmare!

Oh and I blame TC for my crappy last pick. He got me all flustered because he was yelling at me to hurry up, that's right I saw you yelling at me in the chat, not cool TC, not cool.

Your last pick couldn't have been worse than mine. I realized when I went to bed last night that Randy Moss retired :silly:

I've already dropped 2 players and put in for replacements.

For the record...here's my team...feeling 'meh' about it

If Randy Moss comes out of retirement he'll be the best 16th round draft pick ever lol

QB- Brees, Jackson
RB- Greene, F.Jackson, Jones
WR- Megatron, J Jones, Sims-Walker, Edwards, Sanders, Royal, R Moss
TE- Lewis, Miller
D- Patriots
K- Hartley

It was a fun night. League 1 got a little rowdy. TheLate1 was pummelled as soon as we realized his autopicks were going to go the full 2 minutes. There was moistness. The C bomb was dropped. TheLate1 is only allowed autotrades(favorite line of the night OEM). TMex thought every pick was great. Yorkem stole Dez from me. OEM stole Romo from me. Retired players apparently still get fantasy points.:drinks:

What was with autopick taking the full 2 minutes anyway? How annoying. I had so many sleepers and late round picks stole from me I feel like I need to file a police report.

Lol @ TheLate1

It was a fun night. League 1 got a little rowdy. TheLate1 was pummelled as soon as we realized his autopicks were going to go the full 2 minutes. There was moistness. The C bomb was dropped. TheLate1 is only allowed autotrades(favorite line of the night OEM). TMex thought every pick was great. Yorkem stole Dez from me. OEM stole Romo from me. Retired players apparently still get fantasy points.:drinks:

Sums it up quite well. Great banter going on with the chat.

TheLate1 did get it pretty rough, but when you bail on draft and autopick that's what happens. LOL @ autotrades.

...just tap it in...

Sums it up quite well. Great banter going on with the chat.

TheLate1 did get it pretty rough, but when you bail on draft and autopick that's what happens. LOL @ autotrades.

...just tap it in...

The draft was great. I don't know how I feel about my depth, but I like my starters. The banter was great. Ray Rice sucks!

Did anyone look at their team this morning and say "wtf did I do?" haha

Did anyone look at their team this morning and say "wtf did I do?" haha

You know your team is bad when you look at it this morning and see Rex Grossman on your roster.

You know your team is bad when you look at it this morning and see Rex Grossman on your roster.

Or you look at your roster and wonder wtf he is! Dean!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like I may luck out when I took Carson Palmer as my last pick. Reports this AM are he may report to Bengals camp after the team cuts down to 53 roster members (Tuesday). That would force the Bengals to pay him to play, pay him to sit, cut him, or trade him.

You didn't...

I needed a backup QB and was set to take Dalton, but someone took him before I could so I used my 15th pick to get him.

Hopefully you were looking at TMex's team and not yours?

Back