THP Fall Outing Scripting

I am brining one pair of long pants...and that is for Saturday dinner....
I grew up in Vegas and live in the SE....

Even on days where we can where jeans to work, I will wear my dockers in the summer..
Just too hot....

(and I am a small guy..I cant drink enough to compensate for the internal thermostat without getting a little trashed) ;-)

Alright, got some packing done and figured I'd take some pics of what I'll be sporting.

Friday Afternoon:
Blue/White plaid shorts
Under Armor shirt - Navy/White
Red Adams Golf Visor

Spoiler
DSCF2141.jpg

Saturday Demo and Golf:
Khaki Under Armor shorts
White/Blue/Pink Cleveland Classics shirt
Cleveland Classics Straw Hat
White PGA Belt

Spoiler
DSCF2143.jpg

Saturday Night:
CK Khaki pants
Navy Polo by Ralph Lauren (with big horse, my favorite)

Spoiler
DSCF2147.jpg

Sunday:

Spoiler
Will have to be a surprise. Erica gave the greenlight for some shopping after I acted sad seeing Duey's new Nike gear lol.

looking good gus and hawk

Nice threads hawk!! You'll be one sharp-dressed man!

Spoiler
Although I plan to be one too! :D

Pics coming soon!

I forgot Gus!! That's one sweet outfit my friend!

Great threads hawk and love the hat. This place might just ask us all to come back just to brighten it up a bit down the road.

nice hawk! man, you guys are bringing it!

Both Hawk and Duey: Great looking gear guys, you're really forcing me to step up my game...I'm back to the drawing board...I am sticking with what I posted earlier on Saturday though, THP Shirt, Grey Plaid Nike shorts, white belt w/THP buckle. But the rest is under construction!

After some thought, I am switching the visor with my THP hat on Friday.

Here are the shirts I will be wearing.
On the left is my shirt and hat for Saturday, on the right is my shirt and hat for Sunday
66143491.jpg

I'm thinking I will wear this red TW shirt for the THP dinner, and the other for drinks at the ibar Friday
44b758d8.jpg

Nice ddec. I wear a bunch of orange and red polo's, but all of those are sharp. My big problem will be hats, lol. I have tons, but nothing I want to bring to this, haha

Like the gray striped shirt a lot, ddec!

I ended up buying an new Ralph Polo for the dinner. Tried on every Nike shirt they had, but the ones I wanted were all a size to small. There is another store across the river (same store, different location) that I'm hoping has what I'm looking for. I was seeing shirts 50% off of what they were a month ago. Too bad these love handles don't like a tight fit lol.

Nice ddec. I wear a bunch of orange and red polo's, but all of those are sharp. My big problem will be hats, lol. I have tons, but nothing I want to bring to this, haha

Ha, I am at 4 hats so far. The funny thing is that I have to wear the straw hat on the plane so it doesn't get smashed.

Ha, I am at 4 hats so far. The funny thing is that I have to wear the straw hat on the plane so it doesn't get smashed.

I was thinking of wearing my straw hat, but didn't want to wear it on the plane

Well with all the posts about what people are wearing I thought about my wardrobe and went off to the local golfsmith to see what they had... I found this outfit for Saturday's round and snapped a pic

outfit.jpg

Spoiler
It is a good thing that it did not come in "big boy" sizes otherwise I might of bought that ugly thing. I am sticking with the scripting I have already laid out, nice and simple "Rhinowear".

Well with all the posts about what people are wearing I thought about my wardrobe and went off to the local golfsmith to see what they had... I found this outfit for Saturday's round and snapped a pic

outfit.jpg

Spoiler
It is a good thing that it did not come in "big boy" sizes otherwise I might of bought that ugly thing. I am sticking with the scripting I have already laid out, nice and simple "Rhinowear".

Hey dude does this come in my size! I am 6' 2" at 220 lbs with a 34 inch waist?

Hey, that might look sharp on you WR. I'll bring my shades, lol.

Ol' Gray's been looking for a pair of shorts like those to go with his blue smurf shirt. Did they have them in a size 38?

Ol' Gray's been looking for a pair of shorts like those to go with his blue smurf shirt. Did they have them in a size 38?

You realize he just said he wears a size 34? He must do his waist size like his does his driving distance....haha

You realize he just said he wears a size 34? He must do his waist size like his does his driving distance....haha

I didn't realize he said that! Once again, he is exaggerating just a weeeeeeeeeeee bit! Hehe!

KellyBo just does not know the proper size of my attire :D. They might have a bit of a stretch band in them :eek:).....

I didn't realize he said that! Once again, he is exaggerating just a weeeeeeeeeeee bit! Hehe!

i so want to say something inappropriate!

rhino, that outfit looks like some drink we'll be drinking at the i-bar!!!

i so want to say something inappropriate!

rhino, that outfit looks like some drink we'll be drinking at the i-bar!!!

Easy now forum leader!

Back