THP experiences are truly the best deals around

Was this ever in question?

This helps put it into perspective... Wowza

HAHAHA I saw this last night and thought the exact same thing. Bonkers. Its a nice course and a fun and cool tradition. It aint worth that kind of coin......

HAHAHA I saw this last night and thought the exact same thing. Bonkers. Its a nice course and a fun and cool tradition. It aint worth that kind of coin......
840, Monaghan better be my caddie the entire round and he better be a good green reader

Yes, they are.

Is Sawgrass worth almost $47 a hole? I haven't played it but I wouldn't pay it.

Holy cow :oops:

I think the price for a round at Coeur d Alene was $350 in 2019. Heck of a deal!

I will play Sawgrass one day but yikes.

Yeah but what irons and wedges do you get for that price? Haha

Yes and some courses I wouldn't even be able to ever play unless it was a THP Experience.

Shotgun on Cam Smith's parking spot!

I believe the cost was around $500 and that included two rounds at TPC Sawgrass, lodging at TPC Marriott, a set of Mizuno irons, a set of Mizuno wedges and group dinners each night.

$36 for the AC
$599 for the Victory Cup with Mizuno
$_____ to get there
Mizuno irons and wedges, and untold swag
Hotel and meals included
And more

or

$840 green fee
$_____ for one night at the Marriott
$_____ to get there
No Mizuno clubs and wedges
No meals
No swag
No opportunity to have conversations with Jeremy or Chris about all things Mizuno, etc.

To mirror everyone else, yes we all knew it but wow - yeah.

I can't tell you how jealous I have been of everyone else getting to go on experiences this year - after getting my first taste last year not only is it a great value it's also an insanely fun experience. So happy for those selected.

Insane!! And yes, you're right, the THP experiences are deals of a lifetime. And from what I've read & heard, experiences of a lifetime too.

I've heard the trick to CDR is shoulder season, price drops below $100 to get on.
If that's true, I need to make that happen. I live too close to have never played there.

I can't fathom spending $840 to play anywhere!

Back