THP Callaborative Map (Unofficial)

Mystic, CT 06355 here

World Golf Village, 32092 (y)

This is super cool. Minoa, NY 13116

Thanks!!

This is super cool. Minoa, NY 13116

Thanks!!
You're right directly under that big grey cloud that hovers over upstate and western New York at this time of year. :LOL:

You're right directly under that big grey cloud that hovers over upstate and western New York at this time of year. :LOL:
Lol... I literally said to my wife yesterday "You know how this summer I was talking about how great this area is to live?" She said yes and I replied "I'm a moron."

Lol... I literally said to my wife yesterday "You know how this summer I was talking about how great this area is to live?" She said yes and I replied "I'm a moron."
We haven't had a sunny day in nearly a week. It's the lack of sun between now and April that gets to me. Snow and cold don't bother me.

We haven't had a sunny day in nearly a week. It's the lack of sun between now and April that gets to me. Snow and cold don't bother me.
I can't stand any of it. Every year as I get older the cold sucks more. I don't mind the snow so much but I hate being cooped up for 4 months plus.

I know there was an old thread, but I wanted to consolidate with the new map:
THP Member Map

Hopefully we can keep adding and adding, so cool to see how far THPers spread across the world!

Also, if you aren't on the map, just let me know your location and I'll get you added as soon as I can. I tried to consolidate from the previous ended up with around 645 or so from the old maps.

P.S. If you are searching for yourself and you find multiple ones, let me know and let me know which one you want to keep!!!
37128 for me Murfreesboro, TN

Was about to post mine, but I'm on there already despite not having posted it in here?
I would guess it was a carry over from the old maps and old threads.

Reactions: Bus
I am still fairly new here, but 28374.

Back