gizmo3putt

Reaction score
Handicap
RCGA 15.4
How in the hell does everybody keep up?

Between work, family, golfing, then everything that is going on here. There just isn't enough time in the day.

Between work, family, golfing, then everything that is going on here. There just isn't enough time in the day.

THP is different for everyone. There is no right way or wrong way. When you have time, you jump on see whats going on and jump right in.

I just spend time here as much as I am able too.

Occasionally I need a break from work so I will hop on for a few minutes, I don't have a wife or kids so my evenings are usually spent with the Ipad next to me on THP.

Obviously some can spend way more time than others, but I agree that at times if you are really busy you will miss out on a lot haha

luckily I have a job that allows me to follow along and be a part of the forum on a daily basis(unless I am traveling). That certainly helps.

It's funny, I am on here reading ALL DAY LONG. However, my post count is low.

luckily I have a job that allows me to follow along and be a part of the forum on a daily basis(unless I am traveling). That certainly helps.

This is how I do it as well.

Pretty much the same as everyone else who posted. Follow along at work during the day and occasionally at night have it on the Ipad.

Best way for me to attempt to keep up is by using the Timeline on Tapatalk

I would never be on THP while I am at work lol :p

I am able to be on here during work. In fact, I'm probably on here more during work than when I'm at home. Tapatalk helps too.

~Rock

I have a personal laptop setup on my desk that I gander at when work allows, allows me to stay up to date on most things.

Also use tapatalk on phone when away from PC's. I'm kinda addicted.

That's is me too and Taptalk on my phone doesn't hurt either.

Tapatalk at work and home. Rarely am I thping on a computer.

Luckily I have a job that allows me to stay up and active at all times of the day. Just kinda make time when you can.

I have two monitors at work, one has THP up most of the time...if there is a major on that is usually up as well. Tapatalk on the phone at home, and it drives my wife nuts as well....I have tried to back off the electronics in the evenings as of late.

Same here, happy I can keep up while I'm working, it's fun to multi task!

"Keeping up" is sometimes difficult on busy days, I have tapatalk on my phone, and iPad.
I subscribe to a lot of topics that interest me, and also my favorite threads. Tapatalk notifications let me know I might want to check something out or reply.

Like others have said, there is no right or wrong way to do this, make it your own!

Luckily I have a job that allows me to stay up and active at all times of the day. Just kinda make time when you can.

Same here, happy I can keep up while I'm working, it's fun to multi task!

This is pretty much me. While I'm doing work on my computer the tab is open in the background and I take a quick look every half hour to hour, depending on how busy I am. If I'm really busy, it gets closed. And obviously if I'm in meetings, on the floor, etc. I'm not checking it. Like these guys said, sneak in a few minutes here and there while I can. I'm lucky I have a job that allows me this freedom.

I will admit that it may effect my productivity at work a little :)

I just jump on at work when things are slow or I'm taking a break. Tapatalk had helped a lot.
At home, the tablet is always near by if not in hand and I check THP frequently.

Tapatalk does make it significantly easier to check THP during the day. Slow day, very easy to catch up on things

The beauty of this community is that you can be who you need to be, even if that changes occasionally. On the days I don't have a lot of time, I will check in periodically via Tapatalk to see what is going on, reading even if I don't have anything to add.

Most of my time on the forum is very early mornings and nights during the week and various hours during the weekend as time permits. I also occasionally get on through my phone during slow periods (like today when I am having to endure a meeting).

Yeah tapatalk is great for staying up on things and then I'm able to check in throughout the day at work and then while at home when nothing else is going on and my wife has control of the tv.

Back