THP 2011 Spring Outing Pairings/Tee Times

I think we will buddy. We know what we did wrong last time and we won't make the same mistakes.
That group has side bet potential written all over it! Little game of Lone Wolf perhaps? Maybe some Vegas action? You know there will be a SNAKE creeping around out there, no 3 putts!!!

That group has side bet potential written all over it! Little game of Lone Wolf perhaps? Maybe some Vegas action? You know there will be a SNAKE creeping around out there, no 3 putts!!!

You know I'm down. We'll stick the Pale Provider with the snake!

You know I'm down. We'll stick the Pale Provider with the snake!
He better pay up, I know that much!

Hey Ole Gray, you're going to love playing with my dad, he's a Cobra homer just like you! Hell in fact I am pretty sure he's got more Cobra gear than you do!

Equipment Tester Challenge on the Squires. That is going to be crazy. Highest score lose their job?

Equipment Tester Challenge on the Squires. That is going to be crazy. Highest score lose their job?

Ohhhh that is awesome, who has the balls to take that bet?

I will have my resume and application on hand just in case

hahahhah. I'll take that

uh oh!!! the gauntlet has been laid! Who's gonna choke and get canned, lol

:quiet: What if you're the one with the highest score? Hmmm?

I have never welched on a bet in my life, I would step down and just do the other stuff. But I just smacked you around for 2 straight days, I think I am safe.

Hey now. These pairings are awesome! I love the idea of the Tester challenge. We have to make it a comp of some sort. I'd rather not lose my job though :)

I'm also super stoked to see biggsy bomb some balls and tee it up again with my MAIN MAN Yoccos. Dmb, you are going to love this course and I'm excited to see you experience it. No worries on distance either. We can play two tee boxes. Yoccos and his Chromies can bust balls from the blacks with biggsy haha.

I have never welched on a bet in my life, I would step down and just do the other stuff. But I just smacked you around for 2 straight days, I think I am safe.
Keep talking. I won't say a word, I look forward to the round, I know it will be a blast if nothing else.

lmao! I can't tell you how sweet it is that I'm not on the receiving end of this right now. Take it like a man JAKE!

Keep talking. I won't say a word, I look forward to the round, I know it will be a blast if nothing else.

I think this is Deja Vu. I heard this same thing 2 weeks ago. Do I need to put some links to those threads? hehe

He better pay up, I know that much!

Hey Ole Gray, you're going to love playing with my dad, he's a Cobra homer just like you! Hell in fact I am pretty sure he's got more Cobra gear than you do!

We are sitting on the couch watching Am Idol. I read your post to Ole Gray and he had the biggest grin on his face. He told me to tell you that he is really excited and looking forward to meeting and playing with your dad. If he's anything like you, it will be wonderful company!

*Jake just calls his local PGA Pro and schedules 10 lessons prior to the outing*

Hey now. These pairings are awesome! I love the idea of the Tester challenge. We have to make it a comp of some sort. I'd rather not lose my job though :)

I'm also super stoked to see biggsy bomb some balls and tee it up again with my MAIN MAN Yoccos. Dmb, you are going to love this course and I'm excited to see you experience it. No worries on distance either. We can play two tee boxes. Yoccos and his Chromies can bust balls from the blacks with biggsy haha.

Hawk, I truly can't wait! That course I feel is going to teach us a few things about golf. We can play what ever tees give an up on the betting! HAHA Does that mean the ladies tees?

I got a little flutter of excitement in my belly when I saw this thread!

Those are great pairings with a nice mix of old friends and new soon to be friends. I can't wait to play on Saturday with my good friend Kelly-bo and her new Cleveland sticks. I can hear the smack talk between her & Gray already.

Warning to the groups in front & behind GG, Ahh2fly, & I on Sunday: You thought we were giggling a ton last year, you ain't heard nothing yet!

Pirate95, Spank, Spank Friend, dakotagolfer this group would read a little different if GG hadn't taken the "s" out of spanks.

I got a little flutter of excitement in my belly when I saw this thread!

Those are great pairings with a nice mix of old friends and new soon to be friends. I can't wait to play on Saturday with my good friend Kelly-bo and her new Cleveland sticks. I can hear the smack talk between her & Gray already.

Warning to the groups in front & behind GG, Ahh2fly, & I on Sunday: You thought we were giggling a ton last year, you ain't heard nothing yet!

I foresee a combo of giggling and yelling at our golf balls. But most of all I see a great time ahead! I can't wait!

I think this is Deja Vu. I heard this same thing 2 weeks ago. Do I need to put some links to those threads? hehe
You beat me, you're right. I won't be coming back looking for another whoopin. We'll tee it up and see what happens, worst case I end up throwing up all over myself and end up with a lot more free time on my hands.

*Jake just calls his local PGA Pro and schedules 10 lessons prior to the outing*
Not gonna happen bud, I'll work on my game a bit prior but I'm not worried about JB, he's already proven he's better than me.

Hawk, I truly can't wait! That course I feel is going to teach us a few things about golf. We can play what ever tees give an up on the betting! HAHA Does that mean the ladies tees?

We played the blues last time and it has a slope of 140 or so. If it's windy, you could play the whites and still have a hard time making some of the par 5's in three. I stuck a 4h 140 yards into the wind last time haha.

Pirate95, Spank, Spank Friend, dakotagolfer this group would read a little different if GG hadn't taken the "s" out of spanks.

No matter what that just doesn't sound right does it? I just changed it to spank818 friend maybe that helps a little ha.

We played the blues last time and it has a slope of 140 or so. If it's windy, you could play the whites and still have a hard time making some of the par 5's in three. I stuck a 4h 140 yards into the wind last time haha.

I had to do that a bunch on Sunday too last time. This time I will have a mashie, so PGA National look out

Back