ANNOUNCEMENT This Wednesday - WGP is LIVE

Reminder set! Let’s go!

Is that an area of growth for THP that surprised you over the years?

How surprising and fun is it when a partner decides they want to expand their reach within THP like we have seen coming with BagBoy doing their own event, and Skytrak and GolfTEC moving to two separate events?

As we’re getting ready to enter the new year, what are you looking forward to the most when it comes to THP? Any big plans/milestones?

As we’re getting ready to enter the new year, what are you looking forward to the most when it comes to THP? Any big plans/milestones?
I wil touch on this more on the show...BUT TEN MILLION POSTS!!!!!!

I’m getting fitted in two weeks on a driving range and was wondering if it will be useless if I can’t get fit with my normal ball. Any thoughts on this?

I’m getting fitted in two weeks on a driving range and was wondering if it will be useless if I can’t get fit with my normal ball. Any thoughts on this?
This was discussed pretty heavily on one of the last few shows actually.
Useless? No.

I have a question (apologize if this was asked before)... How do you schedule sign-ups for the different experiences? I've noticed that they don't go in the same order as the actual dates of the event. For example... the sign ups for the Goat Cup in March are after the sign ups for the Bag Boy Championship in May. Just peaked my curiosity on how that works.

Thanks,
Adam

I feel like I am going to miss one heck of a show tomorrow!!!

I should be free to watch live. Definitely for the first half of it but hopefully the whole thing.

I'll be playing golf but will catch it afterward, can't wait!

I have a question (apologize if this was asked before)... How do you schedule sign-ups for the different experiences? I've noticed that they don't go in the same order as the actual dates of the event. For example... the sign ups for the Goat Cup in March are after the sign ups for the Bag Boy Championship in May. Just peaked my curiosity on how that works.

Thanks,
Adam
Tends to come with something else we are working on. We always try to give people plenty of time for travel however

Look forward to this!! Always enjoy these.

Tends to come with something else we are working on. We always try to give people plenty of time for travel however
There’s def plenty of time for travel after winners get announced.

With the push on consumer spending end of the year, has any OEM considered moving big line releases to November instead of January?

Should be able to make the live show for this one as of right now with the work calendar.

Back