Video The Worst Golf Podcast Returns

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Everybody wants to be the best, we strive to be the worst. When a bad take is necessary, we will be here to share it with you. This is our return and Episode 25 and we have a jam packed show talking THP Experiences. This will be live at 1pm ET Today, as we share a ton in this very fun return episode.

Debut of the new Studio
THP Tech Studio 2.0
The 2023 Masters
Project X Experience Details
And So Much More

Don’t forget to try Coral Safe and keep your Skin Safe.

Of course, if you prefer to not watch, you can listen to the show right here, on Apple Podcasts, or from anywhere you do your podcast listening and downloading. Search for the Hackers Paradise and make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode, and don’t forget to leave us a comment too. After listening, come back over and drop us a note below on what you agree and/or disagree with from each episode.

Do you BarkBox? If not, your dog is missing out. By using the URLs below, you can get a free month added to your subscription.

www.barkbox.com/THPGolf

www.superchewer.com/THPGolf

Continue reading...

Last edited:
…and I’ll be catching this one on replay sometime today.

Just what I wanted to see after this week. I'll be there!

This is awesome!!! Cannot wait. Probably gonna have to catch up tonight, but excited it is back!

Can’t wait to see the studio.

Lots of good things coming today on this episode from the new studio.

Look forward to watching at some point today.

Big day today! I’ll be there

Meeting his afternoon but mainly just following along. I’ll be hopefully tuned in to hear live. There’s always major surprises on the show.

Going to catch a live view if possible. Looking forward to it.

I probably missed a post about it but I'd love to find out more about your new avatar. I get that its masters themed but did someone draw it? I like it.

I probably missed a post about it but I'd love to find out more about your new avatar. I get that its masters themed but did someone draw it? I like it.
No, I just created it quickly in photoshop.

I just looked at my calendar and I've got meetings from noon until 5pm.
Screenshot 2023-04-06 at 8.21.02 AM.png
They even booked over my 'Focus Time' I purposely set for this podcast and Masters coverage.
Who does that? Ugh.. Will catch it afterward.

A little preview

IMG_2971.jpeg

I just looked at my calendar and I've got meetings from noon until 5pm.
View attachment 9169622
They even booked over my 'Focus Time' I purposely set for this podcast and Masters coverage.
Who does that? Ugh.. Will catch it afterward.
It's one of my favorite things about Outlook/Teams these days- Just slide that meeting in there and no one is the wiser. I go from hey look at the time I have today to accomplish XYZ to where did all of these meetings come from??

Back on topic- Looking forward to the return of the pod- I believe, at least right now that I'll be there live.

I'd love to watch/listen live to hear my name called for the last MC spot, but unfortunately, work interferes. I'll definitely catch it later this afternoon.

Looking forward to seeing the new digs

Cannot wait for this one. Yet someone scheduled a 1pm meeting over my blocked time. Might have to join a little late

Studio is set for the day anyway.
GG will be back and ready before we go on the air.
I will be ranting about this crazy email.

Cannot wait for this one. Yet someone scheduled a 1pm meeting over my blocked time. Might have to join a little late
I know this pain. :(

90 minute countdown.
Sounds like a light live crowd for the return, but thats okay, we are going to have fun.

Man, going to have to watch this on replay.

Hoping to catch it live, if work allows.

Back