Video The Worst Golf Podcast: Episode 29

Alarm set, going to be the absolute worst best today.

I’m pretty darn excited for todays show

Okay, I'll be the one to start this one, many will disagree, but they would of course be wrong ........

If it's not made with a corn tortilla it's not really a taco!

@JB, you've either played in or witnessed countless THP events and rounds played by THPers. Apart from slow play, what area of their games do you think THPers need to improve most on? Short game, off the tee, etc.

@JB, you've either played in or witnessed countless THP events and rounds played by THPers. Apart from slow play, what area of their games do you think THPers need to improve most on? Short game, off the tee, etc.
Yes.

On a serious note, they always say short game, I think its because golfers know they can make the most improvement. Generally speaking its off the tee though. If you cant hit it out in some level of field of play off the tee, its a nonstarter.

I also think putting. But I think the general consensus to work on putting is to putt more. That is not really working on putting.

I'm still under the weather but I'm going to make this happen. Taco talk seems a little hype though - I mean at best they're a'ite.
Blasphemy! But then again, you do live in MN, so that might explain it. :ROFLMAO: I'd trust your takes on hotdish, walleye and Juicy Lucy, but your taco take gets the side eye. :cautious:

We were able to move our tee time today so I'll catch this one tonight after my round tonight.

I am hungry for tacos now. Place down the street from work has all you can eat tacos on Tuesdays. Sucks that I'll miss the discussion live, but I'll listen after class on the way home.

I am hungry for tacos now. Place down the street from work has all you can eat tacos on Tuesdays. Sucks that I'll miss the discussion live, but I'll listen after class on the way home.
All you can eat tacos? I'd break that place.

Are you diving into the Skytrak+ today?

Blasphemy! But then again, you do live in MN, so that might explain it. :ROFLMAO: I'd trust your takes on hotdish, walleye and Juicy Lucy, but your taco take gets the side eye. :cautious:
I can respect that. I love that you know what we're known for.

Pretty exciting day. Always love a good taco chat. Oh and someone is getting their life changed! Waiting is the WORST....

Today is packed full of meetings so won't be able to catch this live. Can't wait to watch the recap!

Screw it... tacos and a Mexican Coke for lunch today. Should be back online a few minutes after start.

Yes.

On a serious note, they always say short game, I think its because golfers know they can make the most improvement. Generally speaking its off the tee though. If you cant hit it out in some level of field of play off the tee, its a nonstarter.

I also think putting. But I think the general consensus to work on putting is to putt more. That is not really working on putting.
I'm not sure if this is what you mean or not but I've been trying to be better about taking the time to practice putting but then thought if it would make more sense to get lessons before further engraining bad habits or tendencies.

Okay, I'll be the one to start this one, many will disagree, but they would of course be wrong ........

If it's not made with a corn tortilla it's not really a taco!

For sure, and of note " Authentic Mexican tacos involve corn tortillas, not flour. American tacos usually involve hard taco shells, while authentic Mexican taco shells are soft. Authentic Mexican tacos are not topped with cheese like most American versions. Instead, they are topped with fresh cilantro and finely diced white onion. "

But hey, they still taste good.

Yes.

What is the best way to work on putting?

20 minutes to go!!

@JB said to me last night, did you prep for what you are going to say about tacos? I said, who needs to prep to talk about tacos? There are 2 things I can talk nonstop about, food and dogs. I don't have a lot to say about most things, but those two things, I have tons to say. 😂
Just make sure to let these guys in...I ordered them since I saw Tacos on the agenda.

What is the best way to work on putting?
THe definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Something has to change to improve.

Back