Video The Worst Golf Podcast – Episode 46

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Everybody wants to be the best, we strive to be the worst. When a bad take is necessary, we will be here to share it with you. This is Episode number 46 and we have a fun return show including answering your questions submitted on the THP Forum on equipment, business and off topic madness. We are live today at 12pm ET and you can join us here, YouTube, Facebook or on the THP Forum.

2024 THP Experiences

2023 Holiday Cheer

A New Contest Drops

Answering THPer Questions on Equipment

And So Much More

Of course, if you prefer to not watch, you can listen to the show right here, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or from anywhere you do your podcast listening and downloading. Search for the Hackers Paradise and make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode, and don’t forget to leave us a comment too. After listening, come back over and drop us a note below on what you agree and/or disagree with from each episode.

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Hoping my 12 o'clock meeting gets done early!

Today at noon. Check

Meetings straight from 7am until noon. If I'm lucky though I can multi-listen.

I might be able to make this one now.

Everybody wants to be the best, we strive to be the worst. When a bad take is necessary, we will be here to share it with you. This is Episode number 46 and we have a fun return show including answering your questions submitted on the THP Forum on equipment, business and off topic madness. We are live today at 12pm ET and you can join us here, YouTube, Facebook or on the THP Forum.

2024 THP Experiences
2023 Holiday Cheer
A New Contest Drops
Answering THPer Questions on Equipment
And So Much More

Of course, if you prefer to not watch, you can listen to the show right here, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or from anywhere you do your podcast listening and downloading. Search for the Hackers Paradise and make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode, and don’t forget to leave us a comment too. After listening, come back over and drop us a note below on what you agree and/or disagree with from each episode.

Continue reading...

Looks like another wonderful … terrible podcast!

• Admin
Pretty excited to get this one going and we have a lot coming up.

Pretty excited to get this one going and we have a lot coming up.
Looking forward to it.... 2024 is shaping up to be a huge year for THP it sounds like!

Happy Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

Alarm is set.
Hoping my 11:30 doesn’t run more than the usual 25 minutes

My T-Shirt game is on point today.

Sadly I will have to catch up after work.

Clear and ready 🔥IMG_2787.jpeg

Hope my meeting finishes early...

Oh ****, is that a new guitar?

Unfortunately i have to listen to the replay have to go to a meeting.

Back