The Winter Olympics

US and Canada today's gold medal game in men's hockey!! Should be a GREAT re-match :)

I enjoyed watching the women's figure skating gala event that they had :good:

What a game!!!! :joy:

What a game!!!! :joy:

Oh man, you just knew Crosby was going to finish it off. Congrats to all of you Canadians. I dont think the US will be taken too lightly in 4 years.

Wow what a game, I hope its this exciting every time the USA and Canadian meet.

No doubt. I will be sure to wear depends next time, lol. That was a blast and I don't watch hockey. No losers there.

Yeah well at least our $$$ is still better....

Spoiler
for now

Haha, ya and there beer sucks too.
Spoiler
[YOUTUBE]2HGPh8Hjyg8[/YOUTUBE]

Oh man, you just knew Crosby was going to finish it off. Congrats to all of you Canadians. I dont think the US will be taken too lightly in 4 years.

Thanks. It could have been either side really. Great game. I'm just happy we got this one on home soil. Btw John, we have great beer! So lets not go there! :D

Thanks. It could have been either side really. Great game. I'm just happy we got this one on home soil. Btw John, we have great beer! :D

+1 on the game and the beer. Molson Golden is one of my faves.

I just have to stop calling the country Canadia... eh. :D

Great game. Sad that we lost, but like someone said - No losers there. The goal to tie with 24.4 seconds left had me jumping out of my chair!

Great hockey game, YAY Canada!! My fav players are Canadian :D (Jerome Iglinia, my FAV player!!).

Did anyone watching the closing ceremonies hear the bet that Obama and Canada's prime minister had going during the hockey game? If the US had won, the Prime Minister would have bought Obama Yuengling Beer. That is my favorite beer and you can only get it around Pennsylvania. The area has been expanding in recent years, but basically from NY to VA. I miss it up here.

Wish the US would have won, but great game nonetheless.

Soxy, what does Obama have to get for Harper? Yuengling is good, I can mail you a 6 pack, haha.

In the immortal words of Bob Costas,

"And now, the always enjoyable giant inflatable beaver. . . "

Spoiler
Olympics+Closing+Ceremony+_Xt0u6tssd5l.jpg

In the immortal words of Bob Costas,

"And now, the always enjoyable giant inflatable beaver. . . "

Well, coming from a man with his wardrobe, what would you expect?

Wish the US would have won, but great game nonetheless.

Soxy, what does Obama have to get for Harper? Yuengling is good, I can mail you a 6 pack, haha.

He is getting him Molson. I believe the bet was for the nations oldest brewery. Yes, Yuengling in Pottsville, PA is the oldest brewery in the US.

Thanks for the offer of the delivery, but I actually have some in my fridge right now. My parents live down outside of Philly so I always pick some up when I am visiting!

Did anyone watching the closing ceremonies hear the bet that Obama and Canada's prime minister had going during the hockey game? If the US had won, the Prime Minister would have bought Obama Yuengling Beer. That is my favorite beer and you can only get it around Pennsylvania. The area has been expanding in recent years, but basically from NY to VA. I miss it up here.

huh, i never knew that yuengling was so difficult to get. i've been drinking it down here for years.

I was drinking Yuengling's last time I was in Pittsburgh. Why can you only get it in PA?

The company is based in Pottsville, PA and was a smaller brewery until they started expanding about 20 years or so ago. You could always get it in the PA, NJ, DE area, but they really started selling out of the area about 10 years ago into other states. Unfortunately for me, they seem to be expanding south (they opened a brewery in Florida) more than north. States you can buy Yuengling: Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Delaware, Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, North Carolina, Florida, South Carolina & Alabama. Sigh, I will just have to keep transporting it up! :confused2:

Their website:
http://www.yuengling.com/index.htm

yuengling is great beer... ive never been to pa... but ive had yuengling?

when i first tried it i thought... wow... i didnt know china could make such a great beer... then i found out it was from pa... im still confused... maybe i need to google how they came up with that name

yuengling is great beer... ive never been to pa... but ive had yuengling?

when i first tried it i thought... wow... i didnt know china could make such a great beer... then i found out it was from pa... im still confused... maybe i need to google how they came up with that name

It's a German name, or at least a variation on one--I've known people named Yingling.

wow... thanks for the info... ive never heard of any germans with that name... i guess it just sounds asian to me...

im starting to have olympics withdrawls

Back