The What Is for Dinner "Covid-19" Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a variety of virus meals tonight, hot braised pork, garlic chicken, beef and broccoli, prawns, and some beef fried rice. I'm stuffed like a tick. :)

It's been a while and I've been craving some pizza. So pizza and chicken wings tonight.

Attach75303_20200419_172910.jpg

Baked tilapia, air fryer potatoes and some canned cream corn tonight! image.jpg
image.jpg

Chicken drumsticks, roasted potatoes, zucchini noodles.
20200419_182422.jpg

Tonight I did a taco rice bowl. Used up some leftover ground beef I had in the freezer, and the end bits of a bunch of veggies I had in the fridge. Topped it off with some freshly made pico, as well as some spicy pickled cauliflower that I made when I got home tonight.

Super flavorful, very easy, checks all the boxes!
20200420_182039.jpg

Is that some sauce with a half melted slice of cheese on it. Not sure what to make of it.
I get it half cooked and uncut....travels better. Trust me it was great.

They also use slices of mozzarella cheese and cheese on bottom then sauce. The extra cheese slice you see on the top is they're way of telling the eater that it is extra cheese. No clue why they don't write it on the box

Last edited:
1/2 Fried Chicken Breast and Fresh Broccoli.

Venison sausage, Nathan's hotdogs and pork rinds with guacamole

Spinach salad with salmon and my daughter made gluten free brownies from scratch for dessert.

Pantry pasta.

1587436459188.png

Had a chicken korma with garlic and coriander naan bread last night

After losing an argument with my scale, I've switched my main meal to lunch and have a large salad for dinner. Lunch today was air fried Lumpia with Thai peanut sauce and rice. First time I tried Lumpia in the air fryer, came out great.

Planned on doing chicken stir fry but the chicken didn’t thaw... guess it’s pasta with red sauce and frozen meat balls. Could be much worse

What happened to your 'za? One slice of mozzarella coming up? What's the name of this place inhave to Instagram it.
Vince's pizzeria Philadelphia pa

They do cheese on bottom then sauce and use slices for cheese. The slice in top is their way of saying extra cheese

Vince's pizzeria Philadelphia pa

They do cheese on bottom then sauce and use slices for cheese. The slice in top is their way of saying extra cheese

Solid pizza joint picture didn't do it justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back