The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event - How To Enter The 2013 Morgan Cup

Thanks Miked

Im new to THP and loving every minute. Its great to have so many people with the same love for a sport weathered they are near or far, its like they are you next door neighbor. Looking toward to making long term friends from becoming a fellow THP'er. Working some things out to may the orlando trip to meet everyone therefore.

Aug

Its there for the taking man! Last May was my first outing and I had the time of my life! While life is preventing me from making it again this May, Im certainly focusing on getting to as many tour stops as I can as well as trying to get into the Morgan Cup!

Got my script done for the first video. Question though...If I wear my hat sideways again will I lose points? lol

After the rough recent times, you are someone I am rooting for. Good luck dude.

All these posts saying videos have been submitted has me inspired. Great job everyone. I hope everyone thinking about entering gives it a go. Take a look at most of the MCers from last year. We were not all the big names. It goes to show that everyone has an equal chance to get in. Dare to dream folks and an incredible experience is right in front of you

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

After the rough recent times, you are someone I am rooting for. Good luck dude.

All these posts saying videos have been submitted has me inspired. Great job everyone. I hope everyone thinking about entering gives it a go. Take a look at most of the MCers from last year. We were not all the big names. It goes to show that everyone has an equal chance to get in. Dare to dream folks and an incredible experience is right in front of you

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I completed my first video and have 1 to go buddy. May need a camera man.

Went to bed last night at 11:58

Laid there til just after 1 thinking mostly about the Morgan Cup.

replaying in my head how I want my Promo video to be done, thinking about some of the stuff I should say in the Bio video.

Thinking about how great it would be to make it, the sponsors involved, their product lines, the courses, the work to be put forth in my golf game, the actual golf at these great courses and of course the awesome group of THPers that would be sharing this experience with me, and the everleasting memories that will be created.

I'm a tad bit excited for this thing!

Glad to hear everybody talking about filming and getting videos done, cant wait to see what everyone comes up with....Good Luck to you all!

Cant wait to find out who my future teammates and Morgan Cup Brothers are!!

I completed my first video and have 1 to go buddy. May need a camera man.

I'm down if it can wait for the weekend!

I can help too if you need it, just let me know.

Thanks butters !

How about you? Are you submitting anything? I'll help you with anything I can.

Thanks butters !

How about you? Are you submitting anything? I'll help you with anything I can.

I am thinking about what to do now. I think I have an idea for the Promo. Thinking about the other one.

Well I can help you shoot and my iMovie skills are improving.

forgive me Frank, I will get on my task before friday

you have some skills too. Can't wait to see the results. Lol

Are clothes optional for the videos? :act-up:

forgive me Frank, I will get on my task before friday

Don't worry about it bro. I abandoned that idea and went more traditional.

Don't worry about it bro. I abandoned that idea and went more traditional.
ok dude, if you change your mind let me know

I remember your Star Wars intro video Frank from last year. No repeat?

Nope more of just me. I thought a minute would give me a ton of time, I was WRONG

There is a panel of 9 folks from the industy that will be reviewing the videos

I'll ask this here, even tough this could be asked in the official thread too, but this is sort of about entering, or at least pre-MC, and the subject kind was already up here.

So, there's a panel of 9 making the decisions who gets to Morgan Cup. A couple of follow up questions:

- How are the team selections made? Is there a pool of chosen players and the captains pick in turns, or is it random? Is there a system to even out players based on their handicaps, so that each team would have the same kind of setup?

- How are the sponsor selections made? Does the sponsors pick players they'd like to sponsor, or is this sort of random?

Great to see that already so many have signed up, and I do believe that the amount of hopefuls is a lot bigger this year than the years before. The hype was big last year, but I do have a feeling that everybody is even more pumped up this time.

I'll ask this here, even tough this could be asked in the official thread too, but this is sort of about entering, or at least pre-MC, and the subject kind was already up here.

So, there's a panel of 9 making the decisions who gets to Morgan Cup. A couple of follow up questions:

- How are the team selections made? Is there a pool of chosen players and the captains pick in turns, or is it random? Is there a system to even out players based on their handicaps, so that each team would have the same kind of setup?

- How are the sponsor selections made? Does the sponsors pick players they'd like to sponsor, or is this sort of random?

Great to see that already so many have signed up, and I do believe that the amount of hopefuls is a lot bigger this year than the years before. The hype was big last year, but I do have a feeling that everybody is even more pumped up this time.

Right now the main thing is to get the entry videos in. How the teams are picked and your other questions may be answered in due time. I can you that they don't through darts at pictures. If they did Jake would never get a team....hehe

Right now the main thing is to get the entry videos in. How the teams are picked and your other questions may be answered in due time. I can you that they don't through darts at pictures. If they did Jake would never get a team....hehe

Ok, thanks! :)

Just a quick head's up to say thank you to all that send in entries.

Just a quick head's up to say thank you to all that send in entries.

No...thank YOU and GG for thinking of such an amazing event! I can't wait to see the other entries.

I hope that every does great withy their videos, and by great I mean slightly worse than I do.

Back