THE Travis Mathew Thread- Awesome All The Time

One-T

Skimming since Nov 2009
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey all, as many of you know, upon completing my first Travis Mathew review I have become quite the fan of their product. It seems to be all I wear anymore, on and off the course. This thread will serve as the place to talk about your latest Travis Mathew purchases and wants. Their newest fall line has just been released and I can already tell you I am in ponder mode.

We need a pic of you in that purple shirt from last week up in here.

I may have to jump on that sale. usually you can buy the pieces separate prices, I'll check back to see if the site gets updated. They Grey Turner shorts I have are some of my favorites.

I may have to jump on that sale. usually you can buy the pieces separate prices, I'll check back to see if the site gets updated. They Grey Turner shorts I have are some of my favorites.
You can get that whole collection I posted for $125. Thats stupid cheap!!!

Yea buddy. That is sharp. I love a good purple shirt.

Thanks to you I just learned about their flash sales and email list the other day.

You can get that whole collection I posted for $125. Thats stupid cheap!!!

This is exactly what I was thinking and amazed by.

I need to get some TM shorts ASAP.

Jarret, does their stuff run pretty true to size? I usually wear medium but some companies make their mediums pretty small.

This is exactly what I was thinking and amazed by.

I need to get some TM shorts ASAP.
You will love the fit...and the music/cell pocket is a must anymore
Jarret, does their stuff run pretty true to size? I usually wear medium but some companies make their mediums pretty small.
It sure does...I wear a large in their product. The models they show on the website are 6'2 185 lbs. I wear a large in almost everything else as well..

Thanks for posting this dude that is a killer deal. Just picked up all of the flash sale stuff.

the cell phone pocket is fantastic

You will love the fit...and the music/cell pocket is a must anymore

That is what I'm intrigued by the most, seeing you and Freddie rocking them at the Outing sold me, I didn't even know such a feature of awesomeness existed until then.

If Im being honest...that purple shirt looked good on you One-T....and comfortable

That is what I'm intrigued by the most, seeing you and Freddie rocking them at the Outing sold me, I didn't even know such a feature of awesomeness existed until then.
hahaha....you should have read my review. :)

If Im being honest...that purple shirt looked good on you One-T....and comfortable

if I am being honest...it is super comfortable!!! and thank you for hitting on me on the forum and not just at TMC

Can someone compare the sizes to that of Oakley? Do they run pretty true? I'm buying the Mommasulo and I'm not sure whether to get a Small or Medium.

Can someone compare the sizes to that of Oakley? Do they run pretty true? I'm buying the Mommasulo and I'm not sure whether to get a Small or Medium.

The large in oakley runs the same as the large in TM. so whatever you wear in Oakley should be fine.

That being said...I do not know how well oakley does on quality control...TM will be the same every time

hahaha....you should have read my review. :)

if I am being honest...it is super comfortable!!! and thank you for hitting on me on the forum and not just at TMC

BAHAHA! Touche. Apparel scares me, I've only just begun to branch out into the non khaki range, and much of that is due to you sir. I even rock white belts, that's all on One-T. Boom!

BAHAHA! Touche. Apparel scares me, I've only just begun to branch out into the non khaki range, and much of that is due to you sir. I even rock white belts, that's all on One-T. Boom!
hahaha....

dude, when you start buying apparel and caring about how you look on the course it becomes a plague. I love it

Hmmm....I might have to check the shorts out. I need some new shorts and for $40 thats pretty cheap.

I do like that purple shirt as well. I am a big fan of purple shirts.

Back