IMG_9522.png
I actually kind of like where this is headed, despite maybe not absolutely crushing it like I did at the peak of the last program. My swing is feeling really athletic and smooth right now, and I’m really excited to play golf this weekend.

View attachment 9253314
I actually kind of like where this is headed, despite maybe not absolutely crushing it like I did at the peak of the last program. My swing is feeling really athletic and smooth right now, and I’m really excited to play golf this weekend.
Still looking good. As you say numbers may not always be everything, if you're feeling better in the swing then that is obviously a good thing!
First round outside for you this weekend? IIRC you said you had snow not so long ago.

Still looking good. As you say numbers may not always be everything, if you're feeling better in the swing then that is obviously a good thing!
First round outside for you this weekend? IIRC you said you had snow not so long ago.
Yessir! Conditions changed enough over the past week or so that courses are slowly starting to open up, despite Thursdays forecast calling for more snow 🤦

Little bit quicker tonight, I love to see it. My swing felt awesome last night during the sim round I played.
IMG_9528.png

Another day another session. 19 done. Was okay, nothing special. PBs set but only because it was a new weight so I don't think it should count.
Playing this Saturday, had a lesson on Tuesday, bring on the weekend.

Neural Drive Session_19.jpg

After a so so workout on Tuesday, did not sleep great, was tired yada yada yada… almost took the day off and realized I just needed to get off my butt and get to the gym.

Set 1 set a new pb at 255g by 1 mph.
Set 2/3 were both step swings that were new weights for this program.
Set 4 another new PB at 255 by 3 mph (or 4 mph faster than best before today).
Set 5 at 195g was 6 mph better than my last workout tying my best from the first workout of this program 4 weeks ago with a different radar (that reads 3-5 mph faster on the same swing).

Felt pretty good and looking forward to getting back at it Sunday.

Ultrasound guided trigger point injection in left pinky this morning. No Stacking for a couple more days. Will start new program Monday Probably.

Ultrasound guided trigger point injection in left pinky this morning. No Stacking for a couple more days. Will start new program Monday Probably.
What does that even mean! (Google didn't help much) Hopefully nothing too serious and you get back to normal ASAP. (y)

What does that even mean! (Google didn't help much) Hopefully nothing too serious and you get back to normal ASAP. (y)

Trigger finger is an inflammation of the tendon that runs from the hand down the fingers, it gets constricted by tiny ligaments right before the base of the finger. Painful and locks up the finger in either a curled position or keeps it from bending all the way. Obviously not great in your lead grip hand. They inject it with cortisone. Works quick and helps. If they get to more than a couple of shots they do really simple surgery to go in and snip the ligaments and then you never have to worry about it again! :)

IMG_9547.png
Little bit quicker tonight. This programming is pretty addictive, and I’m really excited to take this show outside this weekend.

Little bit quicker tonight. This programming is pretty addictive, and I’m really excited to take this show outside this weekend.
Numbers on the up again. Nice work. I keep telling people it's the program / AI / Software whatever you want to call it that makes the difference and keeps you wanting to do more.
Good luck outside (y)

Had a tournament today, tried to keep from being too aggressive and to focus on a full swing with 85-90% effort. Hit all but 3 fairways, shot a 77 (first time breaking 80 in 2024) and on the par 5 17th hole had 185 in. Hit a 6I for my second and was past the pin. Arccos says that drive went 344. Let's go Stack!

Last edited:
Session 20 of Neural Drive completed today. Wasn't sure what to expect after playing yesterday (which was a good round, shot my course handicap 87 for a net 70 - 1 under par). Left a few shots on the course too.

A swing and set PB for 280g. 195g was creeping back up, and my driver swings were great after. Feeling good.

Neural Drive Session_20.jpgNeural Drive Session_20_PB_ 280g.jpgNeural Drive Session_20_PB_ 280g_SET.jpg

IMG_9558.png
Speed is creeping back up a little bit. Back felt a little looser today, didn’t get a great warmup in but so be it. Looking forward to swinging them again tomorrow!

Had a good workout today, not as great as Fridays, but the overall trend is good.

Big jumps in step drills setting new bests in 80g and 45g (by 11mph on 45g) and close to my PB in 255 and a couple ticks slower on 195 than I had Friday. Trend is moving in the right direction.

IMG_4626.png

First Cruiser session. It asks number of swings you want to do (three options) where Flex asks how long estimated for the session (nine options). These were all listed as Full swings vs Max as well. We’ll see.

First Cruiser session. It asks number of swings you want to do (three options) where Flex asks how long estimated for the session (nine options). These were all listed as Full swings vs Max as well. We’ll see.
Thanks for the extra information. Good to know for when I switch over for a while. Likely end of next week for a couple of sessions for my weekend away.

View attachment 9255600

Interesting. After I finish this program I am going on a work trip for 5 days. Taking my sticks as I will be able to get 1 round in and likely have time to hit some balls when on the road.... not sure I will start another program so this might be a way to keep stacking in between. Thanks for sharing!

Wow, what a turn down today. Felt great doing the warmup. Struggled to certify and then had an overall slow session. The one bright side was the PB on 135g but only just.
195 and air swings were way down from the other day. I'm starting to feel that doing the workout on the 2nd day in the window is yielding better results, will maybe start working on that premise and see how I go. Three more sessions on this phase and program. Off for a sim session shortly, hopefully that goes a bit better.
Neural Drive Session_21.jpgNeural Drive Session_21_PB_SET_135.jpg

2nd session of Neural Drive today.

IMG_0672.png

IMG_9573.png
Pretty decent effort tonight. Feels like speed is creeping back up, and excited to play golf tomorrow!

I ordered the Stack and will begin speed training this coming week. Is it problematic to start using the Stack right before the golf season (and into the golf season)? It seems like a lot of people do it in the offseason/winter. My season will start up in the next month or so as the weather warms up.

I ordered the Stack and will begin speed training this coming week. Is it problematic to start using the Stack right before the golf season (and into the golf season)? It seems like a lot of people do it in the offseason/winter. My season will start up in the next month or so as the weather warms up.

Do it all year. Best time to start is yesterday. Next best is today. (y)

Session 22 of Neural Drive done. Two left in this program. Numbers heading back in the right direction again. Two PBs today, one swing and one set although weirdly not in the same weight. I guess for the set I just had some consistently faster swings by a bit to increase the set speed. Playing tomorrow, weather should be nice too which is a bonus.

Neural Drive Session_22.jpgNeural Drive Session_22_PB_ 180g.jpgNeural Drive Session_22_PB_SET_135.jpg

Back