Not current quad, but the announced GC Quad Max will be able to track speed without hitting a ball.

I couldn't see anything on their site. It's a little bit puzzling how a $15-17k LM does not have that function. But then there's a ton of function the $300 PRGR does not have that the GC does.

PRGR works just fine for Stack training and basic range work. for me

I couldn't see anything on their site. It's a little bit puzzling how a $15-17k LM does not have that function. But then there's a ton of function the $300 PRGR does not have that the GC does.

PRGR works just fine for Stack training and basic range work. for me

The Quad tech is built around the ball as the focus. I think Trackman is the same way that it can't track speed without a ball being hit, but I don't understan the tech to have any clue.

Maybe asked and answered already but is the stick a full length club or is is longer/shorter? Just curious if you can swing this indoors without needing extra height or not.
You can go a little less than 9 feet I'd guess. I'd try swinging just your driver shaft and see how close you are. If you are tight on space you'd need to balance just not doing it vs. +/- needing to swing with reckless abandon during the programs

You can go a little less than 9 feet I'd guess. I'd try swinging just your driver shaft and see how close you are. If you are tight on space you'd need to balance just not doing it vs. +/- needing to swing with reckless abandon during the programs
I have super speed sticks already but no longer have the height available to swing them. Was just curious if this would work in its place, plus I think the app is pretty cool based on what I'm seeing.

I have super speed sticks already but no longer have the height available to swing them. Was just curious if this would work in its place, plus I think the app is pretty cool based on what I'm seeing.
The app is definitely worth it if you can make the space work

The app is the game changer quite frankly, the intelligence that goes into it and comes out of it is a little insane as to how personalized it can make the training. Also has the putting section, but I've not tried it yet.

FYI, If you have not bought The Stack and you want a discount code. Ping one of us who has it and we can give you a referral for $50 off. Full disclosure we get a a credit for an extra year of app access (you get 2 years when you buy it)

@jdtox I just tried it shoeless with an exactly 8' ceiling and I would definitely hit the ceiling

A library of swing tips coming soon!? :eek:

Another session done. One more before I complete Full Speed Spectrum for the first time.
Sadly a really slow day overall, but yet somehow still set a PB for single swing and set. So strange.

I really cannot get the hang of step swings, I need to work on those. Anyone got any tips?

Full Speed Session23.JPEGFull Speed Session23PB.JPEG

Need to start up my Stack…

Been trying to train for speed in the gym and today was only my second day of hitting balls after a 2 or so month layoff and I hit 170 ball speed. Hoping that with some speed training I’ll be at 170 on course by summer.

IMG_9209.png
Pretty good session overall tonight, felt like I didn’t have a lot of gas in the tank but managed a few spicy ones.

You'll do a baseline test, it will then tell you to rest for about 3 days from memory. Then workouts are approx every 2 days after that and length is program dependent. Foundation will be the first one and that is around 6 weeks if you don't miss / delay any sessions.

What do you mean by that? As in you can swing okay when there is no ball there, but not when a ball is there?

If you have any questions, plenty of us here are happy to try and help
Correct, I am roughly 10 mph faster club head speed without a ball than with a ball. I am hoping to use this to raise the overall speed which will raise the “hitting ball” speed. I live in the 105ish club head speed with a ball in front of me but would love to get to 110. My girlfriend is a TRX instructor and has me starting on the golf TRX system shortly so hopefully that helps. I did not know TRX had golf stuff, so when she asked what the new box (stack system) was, I told her it was a “golf workout thing” for speed and down the rabbit hole she went about TRX. So this speed experiment could get interesting with that included. We shall see.

Correct, I am roughly 10 mph faster club head speed without a ball than with a ball. I am hoping to use this to raise the overall speed which will raise the “hitting ball” speed. I live in the 105ish club head speed with a ball in front of me but would love to get to 110. My girlfriend is a TRX instructor and has me starting on the golf TRX system shortly so hopefully that helps. I did not know TRX had golf stuff, so when she asked what the new box (stack system) was, I told her it was a “golf workout thing” for speed and down the rabbit hole she went about TRX. So this speed experiment could get interesting with that included. We shall see.
"
Correct, I am roughly 10 mph faster club head speed without a ball than with a ball.

This is a known thing. Sasho talks about it in at least one of the videos. I am the same, around 7-10mph faster with just an "air swing"

Full Sped Spectrum finally completed. I think I might have set a record for time taken to complete due to starting August 11th 2023! :ROFLMAO:
I still feel slow with the heavier weights and a couple of the lower ones, but I'm in the upper percentiles for my profile so I feel like it's all in my head at the same time.
Still struggle with Step Swings. Progress check on Monday. Let's eee how that goes. Curious as to what is next. Absolutely going to stick to the program from now on. Got golf trip in April which is ~11 weeks. So figure, one more program and see where I am at. Want to be hitting bombs for sure.

Full Speed Session24.JPEGTraining Percentiles.JPEG

Probably the hardest session yet, but that one felt good!
IMG_9217.png

Looking nice. Some damn good numbers there for sure! Is this your first program after Foundation?
Yessir! Pretty happy with the results/progress so far.

IMG_4272.png

Forgot to post yesterday’s session. Back up in range.

Hoping to startup on the stack this week.

Debating whether to ask my gym if I can bring it in with me, so I can do it in doors.

Hoping to startup on the stack this week.

Debating whether to ask my gym if I can bring it in with me, so I can do it in doors.
My gym is moving to a larger location in the next few months. Right now I'd likely not be able to swing there. But weather is getting better anyway here. Will be nice to be able to do it at the gym during winter months or when it's pouring rain as it often does here in the PNW!

Just a headsup. New learning library has been launched. You may need to go to the app store, find the app, refresh and then it should change from open app to update. Then in the app tap menu and it's on that page in the training section.

Going to give this a watch before I do my progress check later today.

Back