The Sole of Your Driver?

I like it to look good but it's unlikely to be a final decision factor for me

0% If it is purple it is just gravy!

Never really thought about it when purchasing a driver so I guess it doesn't really matter to me.

Not too concerned about sole of club, face and crown are more important.

I don't care at all

The top has to look good to me;)

I thought the green in the Epic lines were God awful. Yet gamed them and they were great. So while there is an initial reaction, it would not keep me from playing a club that performs.

It would be the last thing about driver that I considered. If I considered it at all

I actually never really thought about this, at the end of the day shape and look at address is the most important thing to me. I’m trying to think of a recent driver that has a hideous sole and I can’t think of one that would turn me off. The last ones I can think of were Nike drivers

matters a little bit to me..I'd like it to look decent,,but top is more important

I like to have all my clubs look pretty good, but if the paint begins to wear off it doesn’t get me bent out of shape. I must say that my Paradym 💎💎💎 is an almost new shape after probably 80 rounds, probably the best of any driver I’ve ever had to date.

Not at all, it's also very likely to have some little dirt specs on it - not factory.

The sole is definitely what draws you in to look at a driver right, to get your attention about it. Yeah I like most, want my clubs to be good looking. But ultimately it shouldn’t matter should it? I think for the most part I could get away with playing anything in the past few years as long as it has a deep face and the shape I prefer.

Same goes for irons, you can’t see the back while it’s at address, so what’s it matter. But looks do matter, and ultimately I’m going to buy something that looks good and performs good as well.

My conscious brain says zero difference. Subconsciously, I hope not.

How it looks doesn't matter much. But I don't want a bunch of moving parts on there, if it happens to graze the turf when I swing I don't want it picking up clumps of grass that are hard to clean out.

Not at all. The only time I see the sole of the driver is when I’m taking off my headcover. It’s all about the crown!

I don't know why but it does.

I gamed a Sim Max for years with a big ol' dildo attached to the bottom...so not too much.

Not as much as how it looks at address.

It doesn't really matter. That said if performance is identical between a couple of models, the most visually appealing will win out.

Address matters more, I'm a big fan of no alignment aid. But again would let that go for game changing performance.

Visually nothing much but I do like it son the smoother side for the DOD option.

None really, I have never once been like I don't like the look of this sole!:ROFLMAO:

Back