The Q at Myrtle Beach.

It would be wise for those who want to know the results, do not look at the pgatour X feed.

Freakin idiots
They deleted it...but I saw it. Seems like this was a waste of time and people should just wait for the other videos to come out lol

They deleted it...but I saw it. Seems like this was a waste of time and people should just wait for the other videos to come out lol
Pretty much. I do get that it’s a whole lot different when every single shot counts, and it actually matters for something? But also…. Those scores tho.

Pretty much. I do get that it’s a whole lot different when every single shot counts, and it actually matters for something? But also…. Those scores tho.
Oh I haven’t seen those. Bad?

This is painful to watch. Just lots of silence.

I’m 55 minutes in and wow they have managed to document the rounds without showing any of the personalities or charm that makes YouTube golf entertaining.

Based on the posts I’m glad I couldn’t watch it. I’ll wait until they post their own videos and watch what ones I want

I’m 55 minutes in and wow they have managed to document the rounds without showing any of the personalities or charm that makes YouTube golf entertaining.
Oh I don’t know. Peter Finch cussing like a sailor was a different side of him that I found hilarious actually

Play Golf Myrtle Beach had such a good opportunity here to make something special. But no they made a video of a lot of golf shots and zero context.

Oh I don’t know. Peter Finch cussing like a sailor was a different side of him that I found hilarious actually
I missed that. Possibility the only interesting thing in the 1st hour.

Just shows the separation between your pros and YouTube pros. Lol

Well. That was underwhelming.

Oh I haven’t seen those. Bad?
Umm… Yeah. I will give a spoiler of sorts. One of them has no business being a brand ambassador and should be grateful if their OEM disagrees given the traffic they generate.

Umm… Yeah. I will give a spoiler of sorts. One of them has no business being a brand ambassador and should be grateful if their OEM disagrees given the traffic they generate.
I need more info here! Stat!!

Looking at who played in this. I am not surprised by who won.. not one bit..

I need more info here! Stat!!
I got you. Don’t click on this unless you want spoilers of the ending.

Spoiler
Micah Morris shot 86. That’s not ideal if you’re aspiring to be a tour pro, I feel. FP shot 81, though they had to walk the round and let’s be honest.. that’s not his forte. As I skimmed it because it was awful, seems like he got fatigued and behind the 8 ball and just pressure got him. He’s never pretended he wanted to be a tour pro either.

Some dude who isn’t an influencer, but is friends with George and Wesley Bryan won in a playoff against George after George got the worst break in the world on 18. Greenside in two’ish, had a pitch over a bunker. Ball came out hot on the bounce, rolled through the green and then eventually rolled into the water after hanging up on the bank for a few. Went to a playoff, George missed a 10-12ft putt or so for birdie and his buddy stuffed it to a couple feet after a nifty little one hop stop wedge shot from inside 40yds. Sexy shot, honestly.

I got you. Don’t click on this unless you want spoilers of the ending.

Spoiler
Micah Morris shot 86. That’s not ideal if you’re aspiring to be a tour pro, I feel. FP shot 81, though they had to walk the round and let’s be honest.. that’s not his forte. As I skimmed it because it was awful, seems like he got fatigued and behind the 8 ball and just pressure got him. He’s never pretended he wanted to be a tour pro either.

Some dude who isn’t an influencer, but is friends with George and Wesley Bryan won in a playoff against George after George got the worst break in the world on 18. Greenside in two’ish, had a pitch over a bunker. Ball came out hot on the bounce, rolled through the green and then eventually rolled into the water after hanging up on the bank for a few. Went to a playoff, George missed a 10-12ft putt or so for birdie and his buddy stuffed it to a couple feet after a nifty little one hop stop wedge shot from inside 40yds. Sexy shot, honestly.
Oh yeah. Once I saw his name I knew he was going to win.

Oh yeah. Once I saw his name I knew he was going to win.
Spoiler
George had it. Literally a two shot swing on the 18th. His friend is good, I guess I didn’t realize quite how good under the magnifying glass of tournament golf.

At least the DOD kind wasn’t in. 😂😂

I love that guy, though way off brand if he dared put the ball on a peg. Never woulda heard the end of it.
I know it is an act and he is probably a good dude. But I can’t stand the act. Lol.. I won’t watch stuff he is in. I don’t care who else is involved.

I know it is an act and he is probably a good dude. But I can’t stand the act. Lol.. I won’t watch stuff he is in. I don’t care who else is involved.
Are you just bothered you can’t DOD it as well as he can? Cause I sure as hell am :(

Are you just bothered you can’t DOD it as well as he can? Cause I sure as hell am :(
I honestly don’t think I have ever tried to driver off the deck.. like ever!

I honestly don’t think I have ever tried to driver off the deck.. like ever!
I can hit 3w off the deck an okay amount of times. Depends what I’m trying to do and how stupid I am being in forcing it. So, that’s often.

6/10 success

DOD? Maybe like 1/20 success

I can hit 3w off the deck an okay amount of times. Depends what I’m trying to do and how stupid I am being in forcing it. So, that’s often.

6/10 success

DOD? Maybe like 1/20 success
Will try it some time. Lol

Back