LIVE UPDATE THREAD The Project X Experience with Mizuno

One product put out by Project X that most excited Keenan...project x LS

Vosh 900 Tour

Can't remember who asked but Keenan did say putter shaft coming under Accra umbrella possibly next year

Mizuno clubheads, angular in design equals Vosh. Smoother edges his boss

Don't worry, carnivore pics are coming

Keenan: How much information is shared between the R&D of Project X shafts and Accra? Potential merger or stand alone “divisions” of TrueTemper?

@thewilderside Ask Vosh when we'll able to buy the new Mizuno 22 series of irons, please. Asking for a friend.

Question for both company reps: Name one product that preformed to an exceptional level that was never really accepted by the general public or in sales? (Most underrated or under valued)

One product put out by Project X that most excited Keenan...project x LS

Vosh 900 Tour
Keenan brought some Project X LS 6.5 iron shafts to the Tech Studio earlier this year...

They were scary. 6.0 might be the bees knees though.

This might help before the answer comes:

With a unique bend profile that strategically changes per flex for player optimization, and the use of Hexcel’s HexTow® carbon fibers, Smoke Blue RDX is a shaft that ticks all these boxes. Smoke Blue RDX is a counterbalanced design that features a soft midsection to maximize shaft load and feel while maintaining a stout butt and tip section to keep up with all swing speeds and provide a stable feel through impact.

HZRDUS Smoke Yellow is a low launch/spin shaft that features a counterbalanced design allowing for mass to be added to the head for maximum ball speeds and higher MOI.

I thought I read somewhere that RDX Blue would be more aligned with the OG HZRDUS Yellow and less like the Smoke Yellow.
I never tried the original yellow but by chance I picked up a tsi4 with the intention of throwing in my tz6. As luck would have it I forgot to bring the Accra to Texas with me and was forced play the smoke yellow and found I really got along with the shaft. Something about that shaft really works for me and I’m not sure why as I have never really got along with cb shafts long term…not that I have tried a lot of them

It's pretty hard to find something in the fridge that looks good after seeing what you guys get to eat.

I just went and had Mexican and I'm certain I'm going to be disappointed in my selection in just a few minutes.

I think our orders have been delayed in the kitchen. Can someone check please?

Sorry @GraniteRoost no candy apple green coming for Riptide
Also, no further plans in expansion to Catalyst line

Back