@odom730 and @Jiffypop my condolences

our little one had a scare today with her eye but in surgery now to hopefully take care of it

Last edited:
These two always make me feel better.

FullSizeRender.jpeg

IMG_3998.jpeg

This whacky boy is two years old today! Happy birthday to our Finnigan!!!

It is apparently playtime!
IMG_4479.jpeg

Our pups tangled this afternoon and my wife is shaken up. Looks like it’s time for some serious training. Not sure how this will go with two 3.5 year neurotic balls of energy.

I'll just lay here while you watch tv.
20240115_190147.jpg

I mentioned in the banter thread I lost my Spencer on Friday. I wanted to post a picture of him.
@odom730 condolences to you loss as well. 3 is too young. My Spencer would have been 13 on Feb. 28th.

He was a therapy dog and visited assisted living homes.
There about about 180 older people who are missing him a lot as well.

He's the kind of dog you take to people that don't like dogs and they change their thoughts on them. Even if it's just a little bit of a change.

View attachment 9235401
😞 😔 😟 🙁

Sorry for your loss

So, last weekend there was a family that had a rollover accident about 50 miles from my house. Their dog was thrown from the vehicle and fled the scene in a panic. The owners posted on Facebook asking for help from the public in finding her. My wife and I have been worried sick about a dog that we don't even know for a week straight. It's gotten really cold a couple of nights this week (one night was a low of 1*). We were so worried that she was going to freeze to death with all of the snow and the low temps. She'd been spotted by several people spanning about a three mile area but she was so scared that she wouldn't come to anyone. Live trappers had been working with the owners and even the Fire department had deployed drones to try and track her down

My wife woke me up at 5:00 to let me know that they found her last night. The owners and trappers went back out last night with her bonded dog sister and that was the trick. I don't know if the smelled each other or what but that was the missing piece of the puzzle. I, literally, almost shed a tear of joy when my wife told me that they got her. Welcome home, Elsa.

Obviously not my pet, but so happy for the outcome. My dogs got extra treats this morning.
Great story

They really get along great

IMG_1682.jpeg

My dad lost his beloved Waya and best friend today. She was a beautiful animal that helped him through some tough times. The pets in this thread are vital to our happiness as humans. I was blessed to see Waya at Christmas time. I love seeing all of your pictures of your pets.
IMG_3209.jpeg

Watching my sisters dog who doesn’t like other dogs, but was just too tired to get up when my boy squeezed up to sleep next to her. 😂

IMG_1358.jpeg

My SIL and brother got me a pair of cat slippers for Christmas. Black with white ears and white whiskers. My tuxedo cat Maxine has white paws and white whiskers. The other day she was curled up behind me on the couch "talking" to me. I looked next to me saw the white whiskers and ended up petting my slippers. I think I need new glasses.
Max Window.jpg

My dad lost his beloved Waya and best friend today. She was a beautiful animal that helped him through some tough times. The pets in this thread are vital to our happiness as humans. I was blessed to see Waya at Christmas time. I love seeing all of your pictures of your pets.
View attachment 9237115
Sorry for your lose.

Sorry for your dad. Losing a beloved pet is hard to take.

1000054351.jpg

Why your legs do that?

Back