Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pic TC! Hes got the crazy eye going on!

You other dog owners ever get a laser pointer out? My dogs go baserk. The Jack will chase that red light till she cant stand up anymore. Its the funniest thing I ever saw. Actually, they will do the same thing with the sprinkler in the backyard, thats video worthy one day.

we simply refer to that as "the dot" haha. i think all dogs love those things.

we simply refer to that as "the dot" haha. i think all dogs love those things.

LOL "the dot" nice. Funny since they never catch it. I break out the laser pointer when theyre on my nerves and I want to tire them out. Works great.

LOL "the dot" nice. Funny since they never catch it. I break out the laser pointer when theyre on my nerves and I want to tire them out. Works great.

yep, that and if they're not listening and not wanting to come inside. i just say "wanna get the dot" and blamo! they're in that house faster than OEM can buy something, haha

I bet Foster and Gus are best friends, lol. Great pic TC.

I bet Foster and Gus are best friends, lol. Great pic TC.

foster loves gus, gus avoids foster. kinda reminds me of a lot of my past relationships....haha.

Look at those sweet little dickens. They wouldn't tear nothing up! lol. Nice picture, thanks for sharing.

Thanks Due, yeah you'd think they'd be calm and dormant, this picture was taken at about 10 pm at night so they were ready for bed anyway. Otherwise they're running around the house tormenting my daughter, but now that she can walk/run, they've got a new playmate!!!

haha the laser.... wow..

LOL just like mine. Whatever you do dont point it at the flat screen unless of course you want a new one LOL. My dogs will run anything over and jump on or over anything to get the laser!

yep, that and if they're not listening and not wanting to come inside. i just say "wanna get the dot" and blamo! they're in that house faster than OEM can buy something, haha

LOL :laughing:

Our dog Lucky...he is a 12 year old Australian Blue Heeler/German Spitz mix

2a68bbk.jpg

10n5ov7.jpg

good looking pup china! i had a red heeler when i lived in australia, great dogs! super loyal.

LOL just like mine. Whatever you do dont point it at the flat screen unless of course you want a new one LOL. My dogs will run anything over and jump on or over anything to get the laser!

I 'lol'ed on this one! I can only imagine.

Ok enough of this "cute dog chasing laser" stuff!!! I am adding one of my little girls into the mix ( What proud father wouldn't) I give you PNut!! She might look like a cat but she thinks she is a dog. She plays fetch with me, chases the light, begs for fod at my feet when I am eating. Everything my dog used to do. I used to always be a "dog person" till my "kids" came into my life ( heck of a story but a bit long to spell out here) Where I am living I can not have a dog so i did the next best thing, convert the cats to think they are dogs!!! It worked on 2/3 of my cats. Now I have the best of both worlds.

PNut-1.jpg

cats are great, you can leave them at home for like a week and not have to worry about them. just put out enough food, have a clean litter box, and you're good to go.

This is Dusty. She is a brindle Boston Terrier with a lot of personality. She likes to lay in the sun during the middle of the day.

one of my freinds cats knocked a catus plant over so he could get under the uv light so he could sun

That dog is awesome! Thats the look I get from my Boxers when cookie or treat is mentioned.
here's one of my favorite pictures of our "GUS", he's a pit bull, husky mix:

n589399617_960789_6471.jpg

Dude, I cant stop laughing at that second pic. Andrea bought our Boxer Sid a jacket that she absolutely loved. Aye.
Here's my dude. And one that my wife took, because apparently dressing your dog is cool.

__zeke.jpg

and

___zeke.jpg

We want to get a BT as our next dog if we don't go with another Boxer. It s a toss up. My buddy had a Terrier and that dog was the shiznet. Ran the house man. RIP OJ...
Here are my two boston terriers, crazy little dogs, quite hyper and have been known to steal and tear up golf balls as well.
BellaGracecrop.jpg

Awesome. Just awesome. Sorry guys, lots of comments but I had some dt at work lol. And i just figured out to take the IMG out of the reply. HA. To the cat owners, awesome stuff too.
This is Dusty. She is a brindle Boston Terrier with a lot of personality. She likes to lay in the sun during the middle of the day.

We want to get a BT as our next dog if we don't go with another Boxer. It s a toss up. My buddy had a Terrier and that dog was the shiznet. Ran the house man. RIP OJ...

BTs are excellent dogs, I love them to death. If I wanted a bigger dog I was going to go boxer, so you and I are thinking along hte same lines. Sounds like you can't go wrong either way though. It's funny, graci, on the right, was supposed to be a bit smaller as her parents weren't as big as she is, and bella, on the right, was the runt of the litter and was supposed to a bit bigger, so it's like we have a too big boston and a too small boston. But they are fun.

They look like tons of fun/trouble haha. But a good dog kinda trouble. We have a small boxer and my other boxer is big for a female. I love all types of dogs but I just find myself always going back to these two. I've had a Shelty, some kind of bird dog haha, Rottwieler, Husky so its been a diverse experience but BT's are awesome. Small in stature but huge in personality.
BTs are excellent dogs, I love them to death. If I wanted a bigger dog I was going to go boxer, so you and I are thinking along hte same lines. Sounds like you can't go wrong either way though. It's funny, graci, on the right, was supposed to be a bit smaller as her parents weren't as big as she is, and bella, on the right, was the runt of the litter and was supposed to a bit bigger, so it's like we have a too big boston and a too small boston. But they are fun.

Here's a pic of our Jack Russell/Chihuahua mix.

Here's my psychotic little Bostons...Those bricks were in a stack elsewhere in my yard to be used for a sidewalk, but the dog on the left thinks their his personal chew toys and piles them up at my back door.
16945_103525273008214_100000522260164_98175_6315364_n.jpg

that is hilarious with the bricks. my german shepherd used to do the same thing with rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back