Status
Not open for further replies.
Kane at 5 months 60lbs. He is gonna be freaking huge!!!

su7ymysa.jpg

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Our Lady getting some fresh air on a ride.
CAM00229-1.jpg

Smalls, I'm going to look into that VPI, looks like good stuff.

My dog Mason (Moose) out for a run. I take him while riding my bike then let him loose when we get to the park.
7973815996_ffc4b5d3cf_z.jpg

holy sh$% I remember when you posted the picture of him when he was tiny!

I know right! That was 4 months ago. He's getting so big. I can't imagine how big he will end up being.

I know right! That was 4 months ago. He's getting so big. I can't imagine how big he will end up being.

hopefully not much bigger haha he engulfs your bed so far

My ladies new best friend Apollo. He loves to eat whatever is in your hands.

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1347321183480.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347321183480.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1347321221065.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347321221065.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 0
Dallas is a good looking girl! Smile and all.

Last edited:
C.J. Dog, happy that Dad is home.

644571_10151164491498216_1370842168_n.jpg

And in other news, Kelly and I signed up to be a foster home, for a small breed dog awaiting adoption at our local shelter. Pretty excited about that.

More awesome pics in here...love to see them. And glad I'm not feeding Kane, nor picking up after him. I bet my 5 don't eat as much as he can. :D

Kane at 5 months 60lbs. He is gonna be freaking huge!!!

su7ymysa.jpg

More awesome pics in here...love to see them. And glad I'm not feeding Kane, nor picking up after him. I bet my 5 don't eat as much as he can. :D

yeah kane looks huge! and I bet he'll get bigger still lol

They stop growing at almost 3 yrs old. Will fill out from year 2 to 3. He eats about 20lbs of food a week already. He's my little dude. Lol

They stop growing at almost 3 yrs old. Will fill out from year 2 to 3. He eats about 20lbs of food a week already. He's my little dude. Lol

wow that's insane! hopefully he doesn't tackle you when he jumps up

Little update on Hacker, the little kitten that was dumped off on me yesterday.

He's doing ok. Still sick and we've discovered that he does have worms. I don't want to give him any worming medicine, because I am not sure of his age and because he is having so much trouble keeping food and liquids in. He has been taking mothers milk replacement out of a bottle, and Pedialyte every other hour to keep him hydrated because of the runs, and he is also drinking a little chicken broth from time to time. Once he gets the milk, he is usually out for an hour or so. He is sawing logs right now. He is alert and curious, but the main objective right now is to keep him hydrated, comfortable and resting until I can get him into the vet tomorrow. He has his own room downstairs and is borrowing C.J.'s old doggie tent and some of my old golf towels to keep him warm. I think he will be ok, but today is going to be a long day of care and constant checkups, until I can get him into the vet tomorrow morning. I think dude is a little fighter and by the middle of the week, will be roaring and ready to find a forever home.

581342_10151171939953216_118502135_n.jpg

e8anuze4.jpg

Our lab Lexie out for a nice 3.5 mile hike yesterday with ddec.

I use VPI (www.petinsurance.com). I've thankfully never had to use it with the two dogs we have now but wish I had had it for our dog who got sick a couple years ago.

We have it with the wellness plan for my daughters 2 yo cockapoo. The dang dog got into some sugarless gum about a year ago and the vet bill was over $2,800 but with the insurance we were limited to about $500.

Great pics recently everyone.

Heres another pic of our Australian Shepherd Border Collie mix, he loves hanging out the window. I'll try to get a couple pics from my comp when I get home.

qe9e5e4a.jpg

Little update on Hacker, the little kitten that was dumped off on me yesterday.

He's doing ok. Still sick and we've discovered that he does have worms. I don't want to give him any worming medicine, because I am not sure of his age and because he is having so much trouble keeping food and liquids in. He has been taking mothers milk replacement out of a bottle, and Pedialyte every other hour to keep him hydrated because of the runs, and he is also drinking a little chicken broth from time to time. Once he gets the milk, he is usually out for an hour or so. He is sawing logs right now. He is alert and curious, but the main objective right now is to keep him hydrated, comfortable and resting until I can get him into the vet tomorrow. He has his own room downstairs and is borrowing C.J.'s old doggie tent and some of my old golf towels to keep him warm. I think he will be ok, but today is going to be a long day of care and constant checkups, until I can get him into the vet tomorrow morning. I think dude is a little fighter and by the middle of the week, will be roaring and ready to find a forever home.

I'm not a cat expert, but we had a couple when I was kids. One thing that I learned is that milk causes them to have a bad case of diarrhea. Don't know about Pedialyte or the mothers milk replacement. Just thought I'd share.

Here is my little man Niko (Nikolai). He is a Russian Blue who I found on my way home from work. He is healthy, 12 lbs, a year old now, but this pic is when I found him and he was right around 8 weeks and 1 lb. He had ringworm, fleas, an upper respiratory infection, and ear mites but he's fine now! and very much a handful...

5r9ah.jpg

A few more pics of our dog Maverick, or Mav.

Playing in the Pacific Ocean, he absolutely loves fetching anything and likes the water too. Perfect day.

qygatyhy.jpg

Mav and I at the beach, same day as the above pic.

bezy2apa.jpg

We torture him by putting hats and sunglasses on him from time to time. He's a good sport.

u2ugaja3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back