The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest--ITS BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Mike!

Man, just seeing these results posted each week is a bit motivating. I've lost 1.8 pounds in two weeks without really even changing anything. Imagine what I would do with some exercise and religiously watching what I eat!

Gym tomorrow. Maybe....

Once I finally decided to start watching my carb intake, the weight came right off. I'm not adhering to a strict Atkins routine, but I try not to exceed 75 carb grams per day. I'm sure most of this is water weight, so I need to get my butt to the gym before I start losing muscle instead of fat.

Clean eating tonight! Steak and cheese stuffed peppers! Pic to come, very excited about this!!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

I'm gonna have to get serious now. Lack of sleep (getting about 4-5 per night ) is really stopping me from exercising & I think it's really slowing my metabolism too.

I was bad last week. 3 nights in a row of bad dinners. I stayed great for breakfast and lunch. Were it not for the flu on sunday, I probably wouldnt have lost anything.

Already lost 1.5 lbs in 2 days. Also from the flu :thumbdown:

But im all better now.

~Rock

Weights tonight and for the first time did free weights instead of machines. Holy crap did that suck, but in a good way. Can barely get up stairs or wash my hair.

Ugh I can't stop eating! It's like I have tape worm or something. I am so damn hungry all the time. I am drinking tons of water, eating high protein foods, but I am still hungry! I go through this every now and then, and it's so annoying.

Ugh I can't stop eating! It's like I have tape worm or something. I am so damn hungry all the time. I am drinking tons of water, eating high protein foods, but I am still hungry! I go through this every now and then, and it's so annoying.

Your metabolism is stoked. That is a good thing. High protein foods make me hungry because they are calorie dense and take up a lot of space. I found in the past that I had to eat bulky foods (veggies) with the protein

Your metabolism is stoked. That is a good thing. High protein foods make me hungry because they are calorie dense and take up a lot of space. I found in the past that I had to eat bulky foods (veggies) with the protein

I normally love vegetables, but I ate so many of them the first week, that just the site of a vegetable makes my stomach turn right now. I have always had this issue with food, I eat something for a week and then I can't look at it for a few months.

I normally love vegetables, but I ate so many of them the first week, that just the site of a vegetable makes my stomach turn right now. I have always had this issue with food, I eat something for a week and then I can't look at it for a few months.

You have to have variety otherwise thats exactly what happens.

It's so true! I have ruined vegetables and hard boiled eggs for several months.

I had to eat mashed potatoes, pudding and jello for 4 weeks straight. I even see them and I want to throw up. Which is terrible because all 3 are awesome.

Once I finally decided to start watching my carb intake, the weight came right off. I'm not adhering to a strict Atkins routine, but I try not to exceed 75 carb grams per day. I'm sure most of this is water weight, so I need to get my butt to the gym before I start losing muscle instead of fat.
Really good results so far, regardless if it's water weight or not, dropped LB's are dropped LB's....Keep it up.

Well you're not as bad as me, yesterday those dasterdly girl scouts dropped off the 5 boxes of cookies I had ordered about a month ago.

Yep, you guessed it, one box of Thinmints has basically been demolished!! Got to right this ship, had good results week 1.

I had ice cream last night, and it was gross to me.... what have I done? Don't like ice cream. It doesn't make sense.

Really good results so far, regardless if it's water weight or not, dropped LB's are dropped LB's....Keep it up.

Well you're not as bad as me, yesterday those dasterdly girl scouts dropped off the 5 boxes of cookies I had ordered about a month ago.

Yep, you guessed it, one box of Thinmints has basically been demolished!! Got to right this ship, had good results week 1.

I have 2 boxes in my house I bought for the wife... they taunt me. Somehow one is an unopened box from the spring.

I'm glad I haven't seen a box of Samoas around...I might pass out from carb shock! :cake:

Actually, I'm a bit surprised I haven't had much of a sweet tooth since starting my lower carb routine. Hopefully, it will remain that way!

Is it too late for this kid to join in?

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

Is it too late for this kid to join in?

Hey JR!! How yes been?

Can't complain, bud. Can't complain.

I'm sure if you send in a scale photo to mikedean, he will let you in. I think you're the unofficial champion anyway!

I did alright for myself in the last competition, I think. These things are good motivators.

1 more day before weigh ins...good luck everyone

And JR just shoot me a scale pic and u can start this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back