The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fat shots. If I just eliminate those shots from my golf game altogether Id shoot a 68 every time. Ok maybe a 78...... 88? It would have to be better then the 92 I shot today.
Dude, you should have seen me out there yesterday. I realized what my problem was halfway through the round though, alternating between iron sets when one is almost an inch longer (2.0s) causes some serious misses to happen.

Dude, you should have seen me out there yesterday. I realized what my problem was halfway through the round though, alternating between iron sets when one is almost an inch longer (2.0s) causes some serious misses to happen.

Fat city Id imagine. I hate fat city, every time I go there I never have a good time in that place.

I'm really thinking about quitting golf after seeing that. It made me realize I really do sux........Monday might be my last official round.

I will demo your RBZ irons for you in that case.

He never misses greens? :alien:

If that's the case, then he is a piss poor putter. :D

I'm really thinking about quitting golf after seeing that. It made me realize I really do sux........Monday might be my last official round.

I'd hate for you last round to be a beating.... :D

I'd hate for you last round to be a beating.... :D

Oh man....could you imagine the rant if I were to beat him? Uh oh....LMAO

We are going to expose that game of his...lol can't wait to get down there

OK, this probably shouldn't bother me but it does.

If someone starts a thread asking for advice, recommendations, or help WHY do people feel the need to say "Sorry, can't help you" or "Got no experience there or with that".

Drives me bonkers! The OPer didn't post the thread to see how many people didn't have an answer or even collect hits on the post. They want legit answers/help.

Just about threw my phone across the office after reading a friend on a bread forums request for experience with a certain flour miller and he got 22 "Nope, can't help you" responses.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is just my opinion:

I personally see nothing wrong with it, it shows that people have read what you are looking for and just letting you know they cant help but that your thread didnt just get looked over. Thats why I would post that I couldnt help out.

Tuesdays are terrible. Class all day. Always end up with a headache.

When are you coming to Canada good buddy?
My goal at the beginning of the year was to get to areas with THPrs but my clients aren't going to Canada at this time. As soon as they travel north, I'll be there.

My goal at the beginning of the year was to get to areas with THPrs but my clients aren't going to Canada at this time. As soon as they travel north, I'll be there.

Maybe I'll be south before you travel north... Strong possibility there!

We are going to expose that game of his...lol can't wait to get down there

I've never played the course before so you never know.........anything is possible. From what I see thought the course is short so you'll have a chance Cookie.

I've never played the course before so you never know.........anything is possible. From what I see thought the course is short so you'll have a chance Cookie.

Ouch....I have not played it in 20 years and it has been renovated since then so no advantage here.

We will take this offline. You and Freddie are both welcome to come back here next Monday evening and rant about how you each lost to an 11 handicap though.

You and Freddie are both welcome to come back here next Monday evening and rant about how you each lost to an 11 handicap though.
You better consult your higher power on Sunday then.....you'll need his/her help.

I found out this morning that a friend and coworker never made it home last night - he had a fatal rollover. What a good guy and what a loss.

Among his many talents was distilling and I'm going to have a sip of his aquavit when I find a chance this evening. RIP Aaron.

Sorry to hear that N_E. My thoughts are with you and those affected.

Co-workers that need the absolute shat beat out of them. Spent most of the morning hovering over the porcelain god, went into work at 1:15 and still got more done than they did in a full day. Later find out that they pulled a bs move on someone else.

--
tapatalk

Co-workers that need the absolute shat beat out of them. Spent most of the morning hovering over the porcelain god, went into work at 1:15 and still got more done than they did in a full day. Later find out that they pulled a bs move on someone else.

--
tapatalk

That is no good Danny. Hopefully there will be some sort of reward for being awesome.

Started a movie in the USA on the bus-ride home. Wifi streaming Netflix. Get across the border, title isn't available for streaming in Canada. Grrr....

Started a movie in the USA on the bus-ride home. Wifi streaming Netflix. Get across the border, title isn't available for streaming in Canada. Grrr....

That sucks. My sister used to have that problem all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back