The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
as soon as i pulled into the parking lot 30 mins before my teetime... it started pouring
thanks... i spent the rest of the day at barnes and nobles checking out golf books

I know this is besides the obvious point of the rant, but the NY State Capitol is a cool looking building, and I'm very jealous of the view if that is from your office.

Doesn't matter which building that is, that is a pretty sweet view.

It looks like Poland. Did not know you were on vacation Dean. Is it cold there?

Don't mock Poland. Polish chicks are hawt (hence my wife being polish descent).

Lol at the ridiculous thought that dandruff would even have the nerve to be in Ary's hair. I've seen that hair in person. Dandruff wouldn't stand a chance.

Kevin

Ary's quaff is insured by Christie's of new York

Jg went worth commercials! Stfu already

It's my money and I want it now! LMAO

Team Hackers tapping!

Lol god I hate them!! If you have a structured settlement and you need cash now.....

Jg went worth commercials! Stfu already

There is only one commercial out right now that I hate as much as JC Wentworth, and that is the Visa commercial with the woman climbing the rocks.

Somebody left the gate open! UGH! I hit mute every time.

Worse than that, I've never even seen an Empire Carpet store, but I've known the phone number by heart for 15 years.

588 2300 empire...... Today

Worse than that, I've never even seen an Empire Carpet store, but I've known the phone number by heart for 15 years.

1-800-588-2300 Emmmpiiire! Today. HATE that commercial.

Not a rant, per se, but an update on yesterdays fiasco. To ensure that we are sticking to regulations, we have been told to show the original appraiser some comparables that we believe he has left out. The mortgage company has contacted another appraiser who has access to more comps than the original guy did (apparently our county doesn't like handing out comps to people from out of town or something like that), and we will have to ask the appraiser to take those into consideration. If he refuses, then the mortgage company will send someone else for a second opinion. I think. We proved last night that my mental state isn't well suited to this crap.

Foamy kegs.

--
tapatalk

i need a beer... its raining outside and its supposed to be perfect out tomorrow but its probably gonna be cart path only... fun

You should find a nearby bowling alley.

It's an hour away. I live in bfe. They didn't let this keg sit before it was taped. Sucks.

--
tapatalk

Not a rant, per se, but an update on yesterdays fiasco. To ensure that we are sticking to regulations, we have been told to show the original appraiser some comparables that we believe he has left out. The mortgage company has contacted another appraiser who has access to more comps than the original guy did (apparently our county doesn't like handing out comps to people from out of town or something like that), and we will have to ask the appraiser to take those into consideration. If he refuses, then the mortgage company will send someone else for a second opinion. I think. We proved last night that my mental state isn't well suited to this crap.

All normal. Had 2 appraisals come and 10k under sales process. One was bank owned, they said ok. Other is real sale and the appraiser was slightly questionable. Fha deal, didn't measure the home and was there 10min. They're not considering new comps. Mad scramble at the 11th hour to renegotiate.

Played a round w/ a Golf WRX member today through a random pairing. Mixed feelings on that one. He was such a nice guy to me and the other gentleman that we got paired with. However this guy was a D!$& to the people in front of us.

They were slow. No doubt about that. But this guy was yelling about them the whole time and talking smack about their every shot. I mean how do you dog a guy for missing a 30 foot putt??? And who calls someone an F'ing Sheenie for hitting an iron off the teebox on a long par 4. Poor club selection or not, it's that guys choice, not yours. Anyways, this type of thing went on the whole round toward the other group. Then he'd turn around and be a great playing partner toward us. Helping look for balls. Reminding the guy we were with he left his wedge on the green and getting it for him. Tending the flag every chance he got.

Just weird. Bipolar almost. Pretty good golfer too. Oh well, this was just really strange to me.

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Geiko weee pig commercials

i need a beer... its raining outside and its supposed to be perfect out tomorrow but its probably gonna be cart path only... fun
Cart path only sucks. We almost took our push carts today but decided it would be OK. We were wrong.

Played a round w/ a Golf WRX member today through a random pairing. Mixed feelings on that one. He was such a nice guy to me and the other gentleman that we got paired with. However this guy was a D!$& to the people in front of us.

They were slow. No doubt about that. But this guy was yelling about them the whole time and talking smack about their every shot. I mean how do you dog a guy for missing a 30 foot putt??? And who calls someone an F'ing Sheenie for hitting an iron off the teebox on a long par 4. Poor club selection or not, it's that guys choice, not yours. Anyways, this type of thing went on the whole round toward the other group. Then he'd turn around and be a great playing partner toward us. Helping look for balls. Reminding the guy we were with he left his wedge on the green and getting it for him. Tending the flag every chance he got.

Just weird. Bipolar almost. Pretty good golfer too. Oh well, this was just really strange to me.

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.
Had you met this guy before, or was this the first time? I know you said random pairing, but wondered if you had seen him around before? How did you find out he was a WRXer? He sounds like a really nice guy. hahaha

My hands are so dry they are cracking in multiple places and bleeding. Go ahead with the lotion jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back