The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Witten looks slow. He used to outrun LB's with ease, hell he even could give some DB's a scare but not anymore.

Im in the minority, but I dont think he has lost much. What I think is that the WRs outside of him have gotten a whole lot better. Austin runs incredible routes and 3 years ago Dallas did not have these weapons. So Romo (and prior QBs) just checked down to the TE and gave him a seam up the middle every now and then. Now they have more weapons and better weapons and they dont have to rely on checking down to the TE as much anymore.

They asked this question on sportscenter.

Arian foster's performance was, A. Fluke B. More Good things to come?

From a guy who has him on all 4 of his fantasy teams, I am hoping its B

He didnt get drafted in my other league for some crazy reason, and Im first in the waiver wire so I will be picking him up asap. lol

B. for sure! thats crazy, he went in the 4th round in my other league.

he was a free agent in 2 of my leagues, i think I got him in this league in mid rounds

I think its because we only have 6 teams in this one so our rbs are stacked and we were drafting back qbs/wrs by the time he came around lol Its just a few buddies of mine and we decided to make a small league, all the games are super close though so it makes it fun.

he was a free agent in 2 of my leagues, i think I got him in this league in mid rounds

man, I wish I had got in those leagues...hehe

I think its because we only have 6 teams in this one so our rbs are stacked and we were drafting buck qbs/wrs by the time he came around lol Its just a few buddies of mine and we decided to make a small league, all the games are super close though so it makes it fun.

6 teams....wow, that was a thoughtless draft wasnt it?

6 teams....wow, that was a thoughtless draft wasnt it?

Every team is stacked thats for sure, but games are real close and you have to play the right guys or your screwed, just like big fantasy leagues. I think the worse starter I have on my team is ryan matthews and i was pick 6. lol

Every team is stacked thats for sure, but games are real close and you have to play the right guys or your screwed, just like big fantasy leagues. I think the worse starter I have on my team is ryan matthews and i was pick 6. lol

i ran a league like that with some of my college buddies last season, this year we expanded to 10. It was a lot of fun last year. High scoring games, and a lot of tough decisions on who to play.

20-13 Ravens

5-2 Ravens. Going to be a shootout.

Kevin

Is Sanchez for real? Can he play?

Kevin

He just better hope he can run away from Ray lewis

I didn't see much of the Jets last year. There's an awful lot of hype about a team with a QB that hasn't done a hell of a lot. I think the Ravens are going to smoke 'em.

Kevin

I didn't see much of the Jets last year. There's an awful lot of hype about a team with a QB that hasn't done a hell of a lot. I think the Ravens are going to smoke 'em.

Kevin

Its funny because both QBs are like that.

Its funny because both QBs are like that.

You're right. Flacco gets a lot of press, too. I don't see a lot of these AFC games here in Packers country, but he seems like a plodder when I have seen him. They've won some games with him at the helm, though. I have to admit, I'm hoping the Jets fail, though it's tough for me to pull for the Ravens.

I'm not a Ray Lewis fan.

Kevin

Kevin

Sanchez only threw 20 picks last year, no big deal lol
Ravens SHOULD beat them, but jets are tough at home (even though its a new stadium) I think they said home teams are 11-3 this weekend so I went with the home team on my pick. Flacco is compared to rivers, so I hear/see.

Knifes in the NFL, guns in the NBA. I think soccer might be the way to go lol

Plaxico played in the NFL and played with guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back