The Official Counterfeit Thread

Does anyone know if there are any R15 fairway wood fakes out there?

Found a REALLY good deal. I'll get to look it over in person before buying...just want to know whether to be cautious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious if anybody has seen any fakes of the New (2015) Callaway Great Big Bertha series. Looking to pickup a few heads on eBay and not sure if these are targets or not.

I have some clubs listed on craigslist and received an offer for trade; he offered a couple Tour AD driver shafts. I did a little research and realized they're both counterfeit - Argh! Too bad, I would have liked to have tried them.

On a side note, I really need a day with a trackman!

Anyone have any recent experience with an eBay seller ksouth9? Prices seem too good to be true, but rating is >99% positive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone have any recent experience with an eBay seller ksouth9? Prices seem too good to be true, but rating is >99% positive.

Nothing looks out of place to me.

I have purchased from this seller multiple times from grips to clubs , shoes , heads ect and had no issues ........ but remember whether it's this seller or any E bay seller .. no matter the sellers return policy you are protected with the E bay or Paypal protection agreement which means if something you bought is not as described you can either start a dispute on either e bay or paypal and get back the purchase price and shipping , the process make take a few weeks total but 99% sure of a refund ........

Curious if anybody has seen any fakes of the New (2015) Callaway Great Big Bertha series. Looking to pickup a few heads on eBay and not sure if these are targets or not.

For Callaway heads on Ebay ... for sure proclubs is a legit seller , he usually has a good supply & has a store which i believe is in Phoenix .... there are a couple more sellers that are legit but i would have to look to give you a answer on who ... but i buy almost everthing on Ebay and i have bought enough to know who's & who is not trustworthy .. i will add to this post after checking

just adding to the legit list .. 8802 , willpga , niblick-99 , golftownusa , layup99 , golfdomback9 ......hope you find what your'e looking for

Last edited:
Hello i am new here.

I have a question about Titleist Clubs. Did all Driver Woods and Hybrids have a serial number?

Bought 2 915D2 on ebay, but there is no serial number on the head.

Hello i am new here.

I have a question about Titleist Clubs. Did all Driver Woods and Hybrids have a serial number?

Bought 2 915D2 on ebay, but there is no serial number on the head.

I am not an expert on this but I was in the process of buying some clubs and emailed titliest. On the new hybrids there should be a 5 or 7 digit serial number near the hosel. Not sure if that is the same for all the other clubs or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought 10 Scotty Cameron putters from a collector going out of business. He was 80-something and retired from a government cover action team. One of the putters I sold me--and he previously bought--was a fake Scotty. The insert wasn't an insert at all, just a white line, and the milling was phony. Also, the head cover was a fake!

Since then (a few weeks ago) my research has shown that there are quite a few Scotty fakes, some better than others. I'd stay away from eBay, IMO, and all the sites listed in this thread. You can get Scotty putter authenticated but it costs like $85 and a few weeks--not sure a seller would endure that. The only other recourse is to buy them new.

I destroyed the fake Scotty. Didn't want it in anyone else's hands.

Back