The Official Brooks Koepka Thread

Surprised he didn't try and gut this one out.

Surprised he didn't try and gut this one out.
Knee must be that bad. :eek: His performance as of late has suffered from it. Not like he needs the money. ;)

Disappointed that he had to WD. Will miss seeing his play and listening to him dis his competitors at press conferences.

I hope Srixon ends up signing Brooks, even if it's just for the irons. He would be a lot better for the brand than some of the current staff.

A little update on the bag battle

equipment change doesn't pay immediate dividends, 3 straight missed cuts

Someone may learn to appreciate top
20 checks...

;)

Anyone think that might be it for the lad?

He just isn't the same player.

Was his 4-major-winning stretch the "quietest" in the history of the (modern) game? What I mean by that is, it happened so fast, so quietly. Maybe it is just me but there didn't seem to be a lot of rumblings around his winning those majors like even a player who won 2 or 3 majors (DJ, for example). Maybe that was just a symptom of his laid-back personality?

Seems to be playing pretty good this week

Lookin good...

Anyone think that might be it for the lad?

He just isn't the same player.

Was his 4-major-winning stretch the "quietest" in the history of the (modern) game? What I mean by that is, it happened so fast, so quietly. Maybe it is just me but there didn't seem to be a lot of rumblings around his winning those majors like even a player who won 2 or 3 majors (DJ, for example). Maybe that was just a symptom of his laid-back personality?
Brooks says hi. 😆

That was a great final round by Brooks. I think he is great for the game and I enjoy watching him play(even if he has an extra helping of vanity within him)

Really cool insight from Brooks on his mindset and why he performs better in majors. I’m not a big fan, but I loved this answer.

Revive an old thread with a new video.

Interesting things.

Only hits 5,7,9 on range. Never even clubs.
Changes irons at the British opens.
Do you love golf? I love competition.

Brooksie!!!

Interesting things.

Interesting when he said he doesn't use his legs much and mainly just his upper body. I can relate.

Interesting things.

Is a PW odd or even? What if the 7i has an even loft?

This is good too:

Quick hitter from the big video that is more awesome-er

I used to hate Brooks but I love him nowadays... Is this true? It sounds like something he'd say.

Screenshot_20240412_175822_Instagram.jpg

Back