The Official Banter Away Thread

I got dressed up today to run an errand. Had to throw on a pair of shorts (with underwear), T-shirt, socks and even remembered how to tie a shoelace correctly.

Damn, it was a good day.

I have got to lengthen these clubs before my back falls off.

If you’re feeling nostalgic, buy my old R7 3 wood! :LOL:

The Oldie But Goodie!

Going to be an amazing weekend. Got great news about my hogan/club champion fitting and get to play a Morgan cup course (The Patriot) Saturday and Sunday.
Between the covid and surgeries this year has been a bummer but this is just what the doctor ordered

I rewatched the 2019 Masters this evening and was reminded of the beauty and tenacity of the human spirit. That seems valuable in these times.

https://www.facebook.com/#

I rewatched the 2019 Masters this evening and was reminded of the beauty and tenacity of the human spirit. That seems valuable in these times.

https://www.facebook.com/#
Way better than 2018 Masters. Not really sure if there is anything to learn from that one

It's 37° this morning.

It sure is! I’m going for a walk after breakfast to get cold so I can come home and relax in front of a fire one last time this year.
So you're just talking a stroll around the neighborhood and not a walk on the course? It will be 50° at tee time this morning.

So you're just talking a stroll around the neighborhood and not a walk on the course? It will be 50° at tee time this morning.
Yeah, gotta spend some family time today and it helps that my back is pretty sore. My course is packed this morning anyway so I’m not all that broken up about it. I might be able to play tomorrow but definitely in the nice weather next week.

High of 56 here today? Most interesting for May 9th and a freeze warning for tonight. Got to cover up my garden plants - ugghhhh. Well it will be a bit chilly first out this morning for our Tee time, but should get better as the day goes on. I make sure I have the layers needed, so don't really bother me all that much.

30 degrees when I woke up with a dusting of snow. Tee time temps? 37 deg with 18 mph winds. Yay.

Man, you guys in the midwest and northeast are getting hammered with some 💩 spring weather!

Man, you guys in the midwest and northeast are getting hammered with some 💩 spring weather!
It feels like it's been like this the past few years here. April has been nicer than May it seems.

Back