The Official Banter Away Thread

I am a terrible dad. My 5 year old daughter has discovered video games and she is hooked. Not sure if anyone is familiar with Ryan from Ryan's playdate. Uugghh

To go alcohol when ordering takeout should become a permanent thing post COVID.

32 oz margarita ready to go when I got home from getting myself and the kids food FTMFW.

April 18th. It snowed twice today. Come on. Enough already!

Fun fact. Apparently 27 month olds LOVE popcorn for a snack. That filled up a solid 45 minutes today!

Just bought a new set of irons to replace my 15 year old ones yesterday. Saw the price and just couldn't bet them. I was really happy, until today when the hot water line under my house broke. After I got everything shut off I looked at my wife and said I knew I shouldn't have ordered those clubs. Her response with out missing a beat was yep the world is telling you not to golf. :banghead:

Why couldn’t I have had a goods delivery company about 6 months ago. My wife may never step into a grocery store again.

To go alcohol when ordering takeout should become a permanent thing post COVID.

32 oz margarita ready to go when I got home from getting myself and the kids food FTMFW.
better make it a triple lmao! #Saturdays

So, Monday select PA liquor stores will take orders to fill from 9am till 1pm.

How long will it take to sell out the day? My bet is less then 10 mins. 😆

My wrist popped out and back in during a swing and I have a bit of discomfort. Anyone ever had this happen?

better make it a triple lmao! #Saturdays
And Doc is on call all weekend so it me and the trio. Needless to say I have been drinking since they finally went to sleep lmao

My wrist popped out and back in during a swing and I have a bit of discomfort. Anyone ever had this happen?
Yikes! Is it your wrist or hand? I fractured a bone in my hand after my club got tangled up in branches on my downswing. It felt like a pop and would pop every time I turned my wrist over.

You pop it back in like Finau?

The wife's restaurant managed to sell over 100 meal kits this week, with their goal for the week being 50.
1 week in, and because of the sales the owner is prepared to bring back 2 more employees at full salary (which will get reimbursed 75% by the goverment in the future).

Super happy the results they got were better than anticipated. Maybe there is some hope there for the restaurant through all this.

Corona Familiar is the best beer Corona makes. Prove me wrong.

corona.jpg

i’m watching back to the future. michael richards’ cosmo kramer takes some pretty strong references from christopher lloyd’s doc brown.

i’m watching back to the future. michael richards’ cosmo kramer takes some pretty strong references from christopher lloyd’s doc brown.
I am watching random netflix movies haha

Feels kinda right for a Saturday night.

I am watching random netflix movies haha

Feels kinda right for a Saturday night.

we’ve been revisiting movies we loved as kids and seeing whether they’re appropriate for our kids (9 and 6). they’re not haha

Started sipping on wine about 8 hours ago.

Not sure why everything's getting a little spinny, but I'm assuming I ate a funny whelk...

Back