The Official Banter Away Thread

Someone just sent this to me and it wasn’t @JDax I legit laughed out loud.

What’s funny is it’s his best chance in years in my opinion

IMG_4354.jpeg

Glad to be home! Greensboro Science Center, NC Zoo, and a sloth encounter for my wife and an animal sanctuary. I’m all animal-ed out!

Taking a break from the dreaded tax man. Needed this laugh

Impromptu ZZ Top and Lynyrd Skynyrd show I forgot about.

Happy Sunday THP!!!

Accepted an offer on that house late last night. It was from a nice young man whose parents were my dad’s neighbors for the last few years. His wife is pregnant and due any minute. We took a lesser offer so he could get it. I’m glad he got the home.

The place I’m at hard, boil all of their eggs for Easter for forgetting that they needed raw eggs for some of the food

Is there anything that looks more unappetizing, but is more delicious than green chili?

My 4 year old is FaceTime anyone that will answer and telling them how the Easter bunny put eggs all over their stuff without asking. He sounds very dramatically serious about this.

Then the next breath he is telling them about the Dino egg that he got in his basket and how he is going to hatch it.

Kids are a blessing.

So not ready for this, my backs going to take 2 weeks to recover
1000005906.jpg

But baby #2 is on the way, will be so worth it!

Back on the road again…these days are dreadful as you never know what to expect.

Went to bed around midnight and woke up at 4:44am and couldn't get back to sleep.

We have been staying in the Catalina Foothills now for 4 weeks.Two weeks left to go and back to Chicago.Cant wait to get out of here.We played a bunch of golf here at the community we are staying at that has 3 9)hole courses.The people are very nice here.But the golf in Tucson feels very blah.Its like every golf hole looks the same.And the area itself feels very outdated and uneventful.Thinking this area might be a pass on a 2nd home we were looking at.This part of the world just feels like it is on life support

Went to bed around midnight and woke up at 4:44am and couldn't get back to sleep.
I'm down with the getting up early, I'm not okay with the midnight bedtime. Every time someone texts me after like 7:30, I'm always thinking to myself; don't they know it's bedtime here!

Back