The Official Banter Away Thread

Freaking wind caused me to need to file a claim with my car insurance. Dude just let his door blow open into the side of my car.

Freaking wind caused me to need to file a claim with my car insurance. Dude just let his door blow open into the side of my car.
New car time

So not in NY?
I could only wish. Wife doesn’t want to leave the area because of family which is totally valid. The particular house was in Tonawanda which is in the “north towns”

I could only wish. Wife doesn’t want to leave the area because of family which is totally valid. The particular house was in Tonawanda which is in the “north towns”
It’s weird. When you live in good areas, family likes to visit 🤣

It’s weird. When you live in good areas, family likes to visit 🤣
Our families are all in a holding pattern to see who is going to leave first

My first line would be “challenge accepted”
Maybe once they retire. My dad retired last year and my parents have been looking at communities in Florida. Her parents will retire in a few more years

Would you chuckle if I told you the next vacation is first week of June?
Not really because I would have thought it was next month. :ROFLMAO:

@Canadan apologies for this being in the wrong thread, feel free to move it... but the Wilson podcast was one of the best I've heard. No easy questions. Cleared the air for a lot of questions and doubters amongst us. Solid work you golfing legend! Kuddos to Wilson for staying in the pocket and answering questions.
Thanks so much, buddy!!

It really means a lot.

Our families are all in a holding pattern to see who is going to leave first
My wife grew up in the Detroit area. Between she and her 3 sisters, all but one have left - and the last one bought a place here and is waiting for her husband to retire, at which point they're hitting the eject button too.

Maybe once they retire. My dad retired last year and my parents have been looking at communities in Florida. Her parents will retire in a few more years
It’s weird. You never hear “i hope I can retire to Buffalo”.

Probably the Bills

When my wife and I first started getting serious in our relationship, all her family was still back in MI. She started making noise about us moving back there. I told her she needed to know right up front that if she had any hopes of our relationship becoming a permanent thing, there was no chance in hell that I would ever be moving to Michigan for any reason, and that it was absolutely non-negotiable. :ROFLMAO:

It’s weird. You never hear “i hope I can retire to Buffalo”.

Probably the Bills
You’re not wrong😂

Reactions: JB
Back