The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I didn't.

But I did laugh my a$$ off.

the-very-best-of-the-success-kid-meme.jpg

Why don't we pump the brakes a little on the meme'ing for now hmm? The average is spiking right now and making it too strong.

what happened in here? I blame beags

Why don't we pump the brakes a little on the meme'ing for now hmm? The average is spiking right now and making it too strong.
Leaving the modding to us professionals, kid.

Speaking of War Beagle....Do you know what tomorrow is? Here is a hint.
AYCE
Fine Pork Product

Speaking of War Beagle....Do you know what tomorrow is? Here is a hint.
AYCE
Fine Pork Product
Venice?

Went to my son's Freshman Convocation at Georgia Tech yesterday afternoon. Its basically a formal welcome by the Institute President and speeches by a few faculty and current higher class students. The clip below is from the speech by the Sophomore representing their class and it was hilarious. This is just the last 2 minutes of the speech. He had referenced earlier that his goal in coming to Georgia Tech was to learn the knowledge to build the Iron Man suit.

Georgia Tech kids are weird, if his speech didn't prove that, all of those funny hats did.

Disclaimer: I'm fully aware they are all smarter than me, and will make more money, but they are weird.

I need more Monday banter in my life!!! I've got a mean THP post-event lull.

What's up THPeeps?! #RBFL?

I find myself in the banter thread more often here lately...seems to be where more of the cool kids are.

Hi CanaOhioDan...

Isnt he a member on THP?

I find myself in the banter thread more often here lately...seems to be where more of the cool kids are.

Hi CanaOhioDan...

This is where you find out the latest and greatest of everything going on at THP.

#Grandaddy
#TheKingIsComing

Hi CanaOhioDan...

Dudesky... I am CanAtlantaDan. Let's wash our hands of that silly Ohio talk hahahaha

Dudesky... I am CanAtlantaDan. Let's wash our hands of that silly Ohio talk hahahaha

This saddens me...

may be new avatar time

This is where you find out the latest and greatest of everything going on at THP.

#Grandaddy
#TheKingIsComing

Sadly its become apparent. Im not going to lie, I hate that.

We'll see what September brings.

Michael, let's pretend you ACTUALLY want to live here for a minute or two hahahaha

Well, thats neither here nor there...this is the hand ive been dealt....for now.

We do throw some solid "gatherings" that overshadow some of these little ones in other states

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back