The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need s dislike button

There are certain things I will never understand. 50+ bucks for a branded money clip is one of those things.

There are certain things I will never understand. 50+ bucks for a branded money clip is one of those things.
I'll sell you one for $40

Ill bring this thread back around with a picture repost of my little girl. I'm so proud it deserves a repost!
te7azypu.jpg

How much have you spent on your hot sauce collection

Seriously though, I bought a leather wallet/clip hybrid from Fossil 5 years ago, and plan to get another 5 years out of it, and it has led a hard life. Cost me 20 bucks, and I don't have to endure funny looks because it has funky designs all over it.
I'll sell you one for $40

I think I just saw the clip you are referring to. It's cool if you're a Vokey lover.

Less than most folks spend on beer every month.

I expected more, but my point sill stands, people spend their money differently. 50 isn't much to some people (not me)

Fair enough. I'm sure it's worth it to someone.
I expected more, but my point sill stands, people spend their money differently. 50 isn't much to some people (not me)

Ill bring this thread back around with a picture repost of my little girl. I'm so proud it deserves a repost!
te7azypu.jpg

It's always great to see the kiddies playing!

I need a new P.P.D...( Phone protection devise.)
any suggestions?

I need a new P.P.D...( Phone protection devise.)
any suggestions?

I'm happy with my speck, but really liked wars spigen armor lite

What kind of phone?
It's an I phone. I've had two of the otter box's. the rubber piece that goes around the hard plastic case thingy always gets stretched out. I'm not going otter box again.

Dude they are a little expensive but I just put a life proof case on mine. Not near as bulky as an otterbox and they work very well. I submerged my phone in water when I first got it and everything was fine. It's worth the money to me because I'm accident prone with phones.

The Official Banter Away thread

I also love my LifeProof. It has saved my phone numerous times and has more than paid for itself by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back