The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you ever figure out what to do with your firearms?

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Yeah. I put em' in my friggin' bag and took em' along for the ride.

Just had a good laugh....it was much needed

Blu gold strikes again

ujaduda2.jpg

6upugasy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5, using Tapatalk 2

I didn't just have a good laugh. Lack of courtesy of Jimmy Dean and War Beagle.

typing out Jimmy Dean and War Beagle alone should have lead to at least 1-2 laughs

Yep... Things aren't starting off very well up north. Cold, wet, and gray. And the airport here in Syracuse can't even schedule their planes properly so that we have a gate to park at. Just chilling on the Tarmac.

Hey guys!!!!! I'm so happy it's masters time! My favorite golf of the year!!! How's everyone been?

Now I want to watch the original Karate Kid! Good stuff.

Every time I see it on one of the channels, I get all jacked up and then realize its the new one with Will Smith's kid. Total letdown. I went to the theater with my Grandma to see both of them when I was a kid. Peter Cetera to this day makes me want to punch random Japanese people. That's my cut!

Every time I see it on one of the channels, I get all jacked up and then realize its the new one with Will Smith's kid. Total letdown. I went to the theater with my Grandma to see both of them when I was a kid. Peter Cetera to this day makes me want to punch random Japanese people. That's my cut!

YES! I do the same thing EVERY TIME. It's heart breaking, you'd think if know better by now.

For our younger audience that -

A. Doesn't know what Karate Kid Part II is
B. Doesn't know who Peter Cetera is
C. Didn't know that MTV once had music videos

[video=youtube;XWHOF_0-6Hg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWHOF_0-6Hg[/video]

For our younger audience that -

A. Doesn't know what Karate Kid Part II is
B. Doesn't know who Peter Cetera is
C. Didn't know that MTV once had music videos

Is music that stuff with like instruments and singing and stuff?

Camped out in the basement with my son in the midst of a tornado warning

Camped out in the basement with my son in the midst of a tornado warning

Stay safe. You a smarter man then I, I usually grab the camera and do stupid stuff.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Stay safe. You a smarter man then I, I usually grab the camera and do stupid stuff.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I do too, except when I'm with my son

Yeah, pretty impressive storm system. This is apparently the same storm that nailed the plains states.

Multiple tornado warnings being issued repeatedly, one currently for downtown St Louis.

uploadfromtaptalk1365642722345.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back