The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is it that in every zombie I've seen, no one calls zombies zombies, or make a connection lol. You'd think we've all watched enough zombie films to know a zombie

I didn't play golf, or turn on football this morning and i got my closet cleaned out, donated a bunch of clothes, and got the car washed. I am way too productive for a Saturday, I need some beers.

I bought a new Table saw this today to replace my old one. Pretty excited about it as I got a great deal and this saw is a big upgrade over my old table saw.

What kind did you buy?

What kind did you buy?
Hey buddy, I bought this saw.
http://www.homedepot.ca/product/portable-table-saw-150-10-inch/906110
15951.R4516_2_Final_4.jpg

Beauty! Rigid makes nice stuff. I have a Hitachi. What are you gonna rip with that sucker?

Coolbreeze seems talented, in addition to handsome. Guy can get some work done around his house.

Coolbreeze seems talented, in addition to handsome. Guy can get some work done around his house.

He and I could build a wicked house.

Hey guys, I'm back home for a week so I may be able to THP a little this next week before leaving again. Miss you crazy buggers and talking golf. Not to mention playing golf.

Good to see you back around here buddy, enjoy the weekend.

Bueno! Thanks for asking buddy! Saw the doc on Tuesday and I can start ramping up my exercise now and start chipping in November and back to full time golf in December based on how well I feel, etc. Still feels odd to not wake up with and carry pain with me throughout the day

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Great to hear that your back is doing better. I hope that you can get to the Outing again next year, we have to schedule the day where our shirts match again.

I can do some simple maintenance things, fix simple plumbing and electrical, but I can't really build anything.

I can do some simple maintenance things, fix simple plumbing and electrical, but I can't really build anything.

You can do anything you put your mind to Frank

Beauty! Rigid makes nice stuff. I have a Hitachi. What are you gonna rip with that sucker?

Thats a fact, we would build a bad arse house no problem. I love Hitachi power tools, their 12" compounding miter saw is just awesome and I almost bought it instead of my Dewalt I ended up going with.

First project with this saw will be ripping some plywood for a platform bed I am going to build.

platform-bed-final.jpg

You can do anything you put your mind to Frank

True, but we are all better at somethings than others.

Thats a fact, we would build a bad arse house no problem. I love Hitachi power tools, their 12" compounding miter saw is just awesome and I almost bought it instead of my Dewalt I ended up going with.First project with this saw will be ripping some plywood for a platform bed I am going to build.

platform-bed-final.jpg

Nice idea! Hmmmm. My wife would be blown away if she came home MOnday to a new bed....

5,751,573 people didn't know it was taylormadegolf​.com
caputre2_zpsaddf812f.jpg

hahah yeah it's true lol, I can't count how many times I accidentally found that page

5,751,573 people didn't know it was taylormadegolf​.com
caputre2_zpsaddf812f.jpg

Nice idea! Hmmmm. My wife would be blown away if she came home MOnday to a new bed....
You should do it. I'm planning on doing it tomorrow I think as a project while my wife is at school.

me and craig_mac!
wish i coulda played golf with him today but i was working when he came to play
img20121020104546.jpg

Wife was supposed to be figuring out what she wanted for dinner. And then she feel asleep. Time to wake her up, I'm starving.

Tapping my way forward as a MC hopeful

just met my first thp'er
just so happens to be the very first thp'er lol
craig_mac
I'll post pics later cuz I forgot my pw on image shack

Was nice meeting you Russ, Redwing has definitely improved with the changes to the course! That pin on 18 was ridiculous though!

Every once in a while I feel weird THPing while at the restaurant here, and then I look at the active posts and realize I'm not the only one here posting hahaha!

Every once in a while I feel weird THPing while at the restaurant here, and then I look at the active posts and realize I'm not the only one here posting hahaha!

Just rude...lol

Man I'm ready to play tomorrow. Can't wait!

Tapping my way forward as a MC hopeful

296337_4648509173417_1192380756_n.jpg

I just made my first cup of "upgraded bulletproof coffee" Its pretty freaking good, and now we will see if it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back