The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batman is funny. He does not ef around.

2rmPo.jpg
he sure doesnt!

That would be a sick pair!

There was also something else mentioned about some first of a kind driver coming out, I almost feel weird typing out the details cause it sounds so bizarre so I wont

I love sunflower seeds.

I love sunflower seeds.

I like them until you get that little sliver of shell stuck your throat and it makes life suck for about thirty seconds.

I'm over twitter. Checked it for the first time in like a week.

Just watched Jeopardy knew over a third of the questions.

I'm pretty sure they sell Spitz around here, I think I've had them. We have Giants and Dakota Kid. The Giants are money.

I love the Spitz seeds. Dill pickle flavor is addicting.
I know you have them, I'm just not sure if you get all the flavors. Dill Pickle is good but I do love Smokey BBQ and of course the all time best, seasoned.

Thanks Vince

I'm not satisfied with my dinner tonight. Just packed an extra sandwich and I'm not allowed to leave. Will have to plan better for next week.

Thanks Vince

I'm not satisfied with my dinner tonight. Just packed an extra sandwich and I'm not allowed to leave. Will have to plan better for next week.

That sucks. I got home from work to find my wife making homemade lasagna.

Today is my super long day. Definitely hitting up good coffee and breakfast in the morning. Plus it looks like ill be up all night.

Today is my super long day. Definitely hitting up good coffee and breakfast in the morning. Plus it looks like ill be up all night.

Bummer. How long is the shift?

Self imposed 34 hour shift.

Nope. I hope to sleep a little but I will be here until 5 tomorrow

Self imposed 34 hour shift.

Wtf? Dude there are other ways to punish yourself, like cutting. Can you leave for break or what?

What's the best way to spend a Monday night after working all weekend at our largest event of the year?

I'm not sure, but I bet it's not sitting in an MBA class.

Wish I was paying attention, oh well.

Wtf? Dude there are other ways to punish yourself, like cutting. Can you leave for break or what?

Its not punishment on pay day. I have Wednesdays off.

Is this the Rant or Banter thread, LOL

Dudes, I'm jones'ing to get to the gym tomorrow. I'm getting more and more addicted.

Is this the Rant or Banter thread, LOL

Dudes, I'm jones'ing to get to the gym tomorrow. I'm getting more and more addicted.

I get grumpy when I'm hungry dude. Nice mod'ing though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back