The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't show weakness Frank. Get a secret stash, hording is cool.

--
Tapatalk2

Don't show weakness Frank. Get a secret stash, hording is cool.

--
Tapatalk2

Dude..you've seen his wife. He has no choice but to obey her.

I feel like my wife and I play grocery store chicken every week or so. Who will finally break and go buy food. She knows I get hungry too, so it's usually me.
My wife has learned, if I go to the store, I get what I want to cook and eat. Plus beer, and ice cream, and whatever else I want.

We called a truce a while back, she shops and I cook.

I just re-read something here. It was hilarious to me, but probably only me. Oh well.

My wife has learned, if I go to the store, I get what I want to cook and eat. Plus beer, and ice cream, and whatever else I want.

We called a truce a while back, she shops and I cook.

I'm 10 lbs overweight right now. My pants are too snug. Back on the diet. Packed lunches and a lot of salads.

Good thing is the cold is going away and I'll be back on the bike by the end of the week.

I like hilarious things. What tickled your fancy, Damaikis?

I'm 10 lbs overweight right now. My pants are too snug. Back on the diet. Packed lunches and a lot of salads.

Good thing is the cold is going away and I'll be back on the bike by the end of the week.
Dude, we didnt even talk about riding in Myrtle. We missed out on a lot of good convo.

I like hilarious things. What tickled your fancy, Damaikis?

You wouldn't find it hilarious. I think I'd catch some flak around here were I to share it. And I'm not up for that right now.

Hmmm. That does sound hilarious.

Dude, we didnt even talk about riding in Myrtle. We missed out on a lot of good convo.

I need to get my fat@$$ back on that thing and start pedaling. Plus I think I have a good 10 yards I could squeeze out of these legs.

Left the damn dog food at the inlaws in the return to home from fire evacuee and don't wanna drive 20 minutes to WalHell so it looks like the dogs are getting scrambled eggs and hot dogs. I shall be the most loved master in the house now!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Left the damn dog food at the inlaws in the return to home from fire evacuee and don't wanna drive 20 minutes to WalHell so it looks like the dogs are getting scrambled eggs and hot dogs. I shall be the most loved master in the house now!

HA. When C.J. runs out of food, he gets boiled hamburger or chicken and rice. He loves him some scrambled eggs with bacon bits too.

I feed raw... Buy beef patties and turkey patties (unseasoned). 2 patties, 1 raw egg, 2 tblsp olive oil and 1.5 cups kibble. Add a little warm water, smoosh it up all together and feed.

Biggest problem; remembering to take next day meat out of freezer each day.

I feed raw... Buy beef patties and turkey patties (unseasoned). 2 patties, 1 raw egg, 2 tblsp olive oil and 1.5 cups kibble. Add a little warm water, smoosh it up all together and feed.

I might fight your dogs for that meal.

Seriously Spazz. You're dog's getting some gourmet stuff there! Haha.

Dang my dog would love me if I did that haha

My golf knowledge just paid off. Just won about 30 bucks worth of fresh peppers.

It's cheaper than canned... And mine won't eat kibble by itself. Plus I get the big family packs at Walmart.

I used to do that as well,and my dogs loved me. Unfortunately my bulldog has to be on a gluten free diet, so he can only have certain things anymore or else he loses all his hair.

I used to do that as well,and my dogs loved me. Unfortunately my bulldog has to be on a gluten free diet, so he can only have certain things anymore or else he loses all his hair.

My cocker spaniel is similar, he has to typically be on lamb and rice to be safe. Now and again he's ok to "branch out" but too much and he gets multiple bald spots.

I always get the special pets, but I am quite fond of him.

Our cat just had a litter of 6 . Anybody up for a kitten ? Dang cat gets more action than I do ..lol

My cocker spaniel is similar, he has to typically be on lamb and rice to be safe. Now and again he's ok to "branch out" but too much and he gets multiple bald spots.

I always get the special pets, but I am quite fond of him.
Exactly what I feed my bully, he's all about some lamb and rice. I branch out every now and then with him, but usually it's a strict diet, even though he eats about a 50 lb bag of feed a week.

Exactly what I feed my bully, he's all about some lamb and rice. I branch out every now and then with him, but usually it's a strict diet, even though he eats about a 50 lb bag of feed a week.

k changed my mind on a bulldog

Im pretty sure I would pay top dollar to not have the "post shot clock" in between my posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back