The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, no sir. Not taking any chances with this one. I'll be locked in my room. Then I'm going to the range :D

Amateur move man, just take it from inside your car in the range parking lot. Its a tech company, they will appreciate your time management skills & ability to multitask

Amateur move man, just take it from inside your car in the range parking lot. Its a tech company, they will appreciate your time management skills & ability to multitask

QFT! Just do it already!

Tappin' for world peace!

So, you're basically saying that he should take the call while testing his RocketBallz 5-iron and simultaneously updating THP with his live results?

So, you're basically saying that he should take the call while testing his RocketBallz 5-iron and simultaneously updating THP with his live results?

Yes. THP multitasking ftw. Easy.

Haha, if the interview goes well I'll be smashing some RBZ's tonight, that's for sure.

I may pay for this range session tomorrow.

Tapatalk

So my better half is now referring to me around the house as "mean girl". She says I'm b*tchy and catty, lol

I'm trying to be manipulative but she's not buying what I'm selling.

Well, I got offered the job in Hillsboro, Oregon right outside of Portland. I have to let them know by 5 pm tomorrow. Holy hell this is a huge decision. Anxiety just went through the roof.

Well, I got offered the job in Hillsboro, Oregon right outside of Portland. I have to let them know by 5 pm tomorrow. Holy hell this is a huge decision. Anxiety just went through the roof.

I saw your tweet. Is this a temporary thing? Did I see you say a 3 month deal?

Congrats on the job offer. Nike's around the corner, and you have Bandon Dunes close by. What decision is left to make?

I saw your tweet. Is this a temporary thing? Did I see you say a 3 month deal?

3 month internship

Congrats on the job offer. Nike's around the corner, and you have Bandon Dunes close by. What decision is left to make?

Haha going across the country and leaving behind the family, girlfriend, and friends. I've been here forever. I want to go, it's just a tough decision.

Dude, think about what it could lead to though. Id take it if it were me. I've been in the exact same position. I took it and it was the best thing that ever happened to me

Dude, think about what it could lead to though. Id take it if it were me. I've been in the exact same position. I took it and it was the best thing that ever happened to me

Yeah, I know. It's with a company thats a big technology leader, top 100 companies to work for, etc. I'd be crazy not to take it. I guess the sudden timing and having to let her know by 5 pm tomorrow is just a whirlwind.

Yeah, I know. It's with a company thats a big technology leader, top 100 companies to work for, etc. I'd be crazy not to take it. I guess the sudden timing and having to let her know by 5 pm tomorrow is just a whirlwind.

Well we all support you no matter your decision. The internet travels too. :D Lol

3 month internship

Haha going across the country and leaving behind the family, girlfriend, and friends. I've been here forever. I want to go, it's just a tough decision.

No worries, you can always have family visit.. And have you seen the Oregon Duck cheerleaders? Haha

Do what makes you happy. Better to do it and say ehh that wasn't all that great instead of always wish you would have done it and what it would have been like

Dude. Go. Family will be happy for and if she isn't, well.

--
tapatalk

Bahester - I'd take it if it were me. These opportunities can open a lot of doors.

That really is one helluva opportunity. It would be rough, but I'd think family and the gf would have to understand the benefits of it in the long run.

bahester, go for it. 3 months is nothing. Get outside of your comfort zone a little.

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS!! Second, since it is for only three months, you should absolutely go, as long as the job is what you want. Worse case, you go and don't like living out there, and miss everyone horribly...then you know for later that you really need to stay close to home.

I did an internship like that after my junior year of college. I had always lived in the southeast, and spent two months in Wisconsin. I hated the job, but it was great to see another area and get to explore, all while knowing the definite end date I could come back home.

I'm like everyone else, I'd go for it. It's only 3 months, and yes it's a different part of the country, but you never know what could come out of it. Plus, that area of Oregon is awesome, and if it's a summer internship, you're likely to be out there for the 3 months of the year where it doesn't rain all that much. The last time I was in Portland was over Labor Day weekend a few years back, and the weather was amazing.

Bahester you have to take it! Congrats dude

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I have to say, I'm geniunely curious as to how many people entered the Razr Fit Contest. Obviously not my buisness, but so many have been saying they didn't make a video, so I'm just wondering. Hopefully everyone will post theirs in the thread.

I have to say, I'm geniunely curious as to how many people entered the Razr Fit Contest. Obviously not my buisness, but so many have been saying they didn't make a video, so I'm just wondering. Hopefully everyone will post theirs in the thread.

I'm guessing between 10 and 20.

Thanks for all the advice guys! I emailed her and told her I was 100% interested. I'm filling out my profile sheet now, then they'll make me a final offer. I'll let you guys know how it goes and some more details when I know. You guys rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back