The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local CL ad has all of this for $1,000. I could not play any of the X shafts but seems like a heck of a deal.

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport - used 1 round of golf --flawless condition, also 3 extra headcovers(not retail, from cameron studio) on top of the original studio select headcover - 34"
Taylor Made Burner Superfast TP (white) - diamana Fubuki shaft - X Flex - 5 rounds, perfect condition
Bridgestone J40 Dual Pocket forged irons 3-W, with KBS Tour X shafts - used only 1 round of golf, brand new really...
Ping I-15 3 wood, with Diamana white board shaft, X flex - perfect condition
Sun Mountain Swift-X golf bag, used 5 rounds, perfect condition
2 dozen new ProV1X golf balls
New Yes Anne Putter, never played with, 34"
Golfsmith $185 gift card.

Wow, sounds like someones wife is kicking him out of the house and selling all his great. LOL.

Local CL ad has all of this for $1,000. I could not play any of the X shafts but seems like a heck of a deal.

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport - used 1 round of golf --flawless condition, also 3 extra headcovers(not retail, from cameron studio) on top of the original studio select headcover - 34"
Taylor Made Burner Superfast TP (white) - diamana Fubuki shaft - X Flex - 5 rounds, perfect condition
Bridgestone J40 Dual Pocket forged irons 3-W, with KBS Tour X shafts - used only 1 round of golf, brand new really...
Ping I-15 3 wood, with Diamana white board shaft, X flex - perfect condition
Sun Mountain Swift-X golf bag, used 5 rounds, perfect condition
2 dozen new ProV1X golf balls
New Yes Anne Putter, never played with, 34"
Golfsmith $185 gift card.

Wow. That's a steal.

I wonder if my dad will give me that kind of money not to go on a Senior trip. Although at this point, I'd probably go on the trip.

I go on a Senior trip all the time :alien:....

senior trips are at our course on tues and thurs

i cant even imagine... its a 6hr round if you get behind them here lol
I do my best not to get behind them, that usually means 7:00am tee times down this way.

truth... im just happy to be out there in january

Amen to that.

I'll take slow rounds if I can also have your weather. :D

You'd be surprised how much that isn't as great as you think.

--
tapatalk

You'd be surprised how much that isn't as great as you think.

--
tapatalk
Yep, slow play sucks even in January.

What SW said. Slow play is miserable no matter the weather.

Probably, but it's better than not being able to play at all or playing in below-freezing temperatures. At least in my experience.

Probably, but it's better than not being able to play at all or playing in below-freezing temperatures. At least in my experience.

True. Little frustrating though when you get stuck behind slow playing snowbirds and 9 holes takes 3+ hours. Add in the astronomical increases in the green fees and well...

--
tapatalk

true. Little frustrating though when you get stuck behind slow playing snowbirds and 9 holes takes 3+ hours. Add in the astronomical increases in the green fees and well...

--
tapatalk

^all of this

True. Little frustrating though when you get stuck behind slow playing snowbirds and 9 holes takes 3+ hours. Add in the astronomical increases in the green fees and well...

--
tapatalk

True, forgot about higher price. Still better than cold and miserable (at least for someone who doesn't get warmth all the time). I'm sure I would feel differently if I lived down there. Boy, I wish I lived down there lol.

Growing a beard is itchy. Gotta' stay strong.

Steel Tappin'

And I just watched a guy do a front flip on a snowmobile.

I love the X-Games.

Steel Tappin'

--
tapatalk

True, forgot about higher price. Still better than cold and miserable (at least for someone who doesn't get warmth all the time). I'm sure I would feel differently if I lived down there. Boy, I wish I lived down there lol.
I once played a 7 hour round. Tee time was 8am, finished at 3pm. Almost a half hour per hole. It was not better than cold and miserable.

Not sure when I'll be able to get out and play some down here near Ft. Lauderdale, but I definitely am not looking forward to a slow round. Hope I don't get caught behind a slow group. It's absolutely gorgeous down here...

Haha, to bad you didn't find a school down here with the program you wanted. All in all it ain't that bad, good days and bad and you have to think about what course and time you want to play.

--
tapatalk

Haha, to bad you didn't find a school down here with the program you wanted. All in all it ain't that bad, good days and bad and you have to think about what course and time you want to play.

--
tapatalk

Yeah the closest to there is Clemson and Ga Tech. And kind of Vandy.

I'm not all that unhappy playing slow rounds. I generally have nothing else to do and like to enjoy myself. I take my time and if I have to wait around for a while, so be it. It will probably start to get bad once I actually have things I need to do though lol.

It's Monday....I much prefer the weekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back