Status
Not open for further replies.
She's a party monster. I reckon.

Kevin

she is, so I did this, its ben fun. You can come over and play

michelle_beadle_by_poker2380-d4bgsnv.jpg

She's a party monster. I reckon.

Kevin

By all reports she is. Google her espy party with Aaron Rogers and AJ Hawk.

By all reports she is. Google her espy party with Aaron Rogers and AJ Hawk.

I've read that, though I think it was Matthews. Hawk isn't overrated enough to get invited to the Espys. Rumor has it Rodgers wasn't interested in accommodating her, but possibly Matthews was. She denies it.

Kevin

I've read that, though I think it was Matthews. Hawk isn't overrated enough to get invited to the Espys. Rumor has it Rodgers wasn't interested in accommodating her, but possibly Matthews was. She denies it.

Kevin

Looking at her over there, drunk and desperate for some packer attention.

can someone tell me how the USPS delivers a package that you have to sign for apparently they tried to deliver my putters from Kari today and i was out golfing. the paper they left says i can pick it up tomorrow morning starting at 8 am but wouldn't they try to deliver it again and if so how could i pick it up at the post office? im planning on going first thing when i get done work in the morning but the paper is a little confusing.

can someone tell me how the USPS delivers a package that you have to sign for apparently they tried to deliver my putters from Kari today and i was out golfing. the paper they left says i can pick it up tomorrow morning starting at 8 am but wouldn't they try to deliver it again and if so how could i pick it up at the post office? im planning on going first thing when i get done work in the morning but the paper is a little confusing.

Its from overseas and went through customs so they just try once and then keep it at the PO. Its because you MUST sign for it, its how I've always had to get all of mine from Kari. I always miss the fools. .

Its from overseas and went through customs so they just try once and then keep it at the PO. Its because you MUST sign for it, its how I've always had to get all of mine from Kari. I always miss the fools. .

thanks Jman they should make the paper more understandable theres like 15 options on that thing i just wasn't sure ill be done work at 8 AM tomorrow morning and heading right to the post office.

thanks Jman they should make the paper more understandable theres like 15 options on that thing i just wasn't sure ill be done work at 8 AM tomorrow morning and heading right to the post office.

Yep. There's just more paperwork with it so they absolutely make sure to get a signature. A pain, but its worth it.

Wait till you see what it costs Kari to ship them here. Its why my Lajosi's come in two's, I try to save the man shipping! haha

She knows even less about golf then EK. What's with the witch hunt against EK, he's as opinionated as more than half the active folks on here.

I'll admit I never get to catch Morning Drive, but I always liked EK when he did the afternoon ESPN Radio show.

I'm really torn on whether I should move or not with the job I just picked up. The more I think about it, the more I think I should stay for a while longer in my current house. The drive is about an hour and 10 minutes, and I would have to make the drive 3x/week. If I move the closest I would go would be about 45 minutes away. I get not moving expenses paid for, which is fine, and I am probably looking at 10k out of pocket to pay the realtor. Hmm...:confused2:

I'm really torn on whether I should move or not with the job I just picked up. The more I think about it, the more I think I should stay for a while longer in my current house. The drive is about an hour and 10 minutes, and I would have to make the drive 3x/week. If I move the closest I would go would be about 45 minutes away. I get not moving expenses paid for, which is fine, and I am probably looking at 10k out of pocket to pay the realtor. Hmm...:confused2:

Stay put. 45 min v 70 min would be too much 5 days a week, but 3? Stay put I say.

Stay put. 45 min v 70 min would be too much 5 days a week, but 3? Stay put I say.

It would allow me to put away some serious money and then make a better move. I think I could refinance right now too.

This poor girl is about to get her heart broken. I hate guys named Ben.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Ben is a summers eve

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Ben is a summers eve

Courtney with the evil come from behind win!

Team Courtney baby. You always go model over horse

Team Courtney baby. You always go model over horse

I agree Courtney was in it to win it and really brought it. She was my evil favorite from the start and now she's going to be married to a douche from the bay.

Thanks for spoiling it for me. I had it all DVRed and was going to put on a dress and do a marathon.

Kevin

Hey Chunky. Is that all you wanted from me?

Kevin

Sounds like some dudes in here are looking to lose their mancards. Wtc

Thanks for spoiling it for me. I had it all DVRed and was going to put on a dress and do a marathon.

Kevin

Sorry Kevin my bad. I should start a thread.

Sounds like some dudes in here are looking to lose their mancards. Wtc

Stop it. My wife is making me watch it so I might as well get into it and cheer for the evil broad who plays mind games.

We have GCB's on the DVR right now. I exercised my power of VETO. I'm sure I'll get outvoted and have to watch it tomorrow :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back