The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol those are good too. A bonspiel is what you call a curling tournament.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I'll be. Is it pronounced bon-spill or bahn-speel.

Those folks with the brooms get serious, I could use them on cleaning day.

--
tapatalk

--
tapatalk

Bawn-shbiel

Agreed. Ontario is aboot to take this thing with an in turn to the button.

Howard is just too good for Koe to handle.

And I mean this guy.... Not this guy........................................................V
v
glenn-howard.jpg
DwightHowardDunk_event_main.jpg

--
tapatalk

Bon-speel would be the correct pronouncing way. Lol at leaving the door open and the Canadians getting in. We are very sneaky

Wtc who left the door open and let the Canadians in?

Wisconsin, they were to busy diddling their curds.

--
tapatalk

Someone should send them over to the soccer thread to discuss curling there.

Glenn Howard looks so much more badass than Dwight Howard does...

... I guess I need to watch me some curling now. Lol.

Curling to Canadians is like Superbowl commercials to Americans. Find a way to stream it illegally, because thats the only way youre going to get it live.

Maybe I'll start doing that when I get a laptop. I watched it a ton during the Olympics. It's by far my favorite event of the Winter Games.

Curling is fun and much harder than it looks. The first time I put on some Balance Plus shoes I almost fell on my ass haha, I went back to the booty for a while. I used to drive a 3 hour round trip 3 times a week to the closest curling club. Was getting pretty serious then hurt my back and just can't do it as much. Still go up for some house bonspiels though.

I wish it was on tv down here more than once every 4 years.

Curling is fun and much harder than it looks. The first time I put on some Balance Plus shoes I almost fell on my ass haha, I went back to the booty for a while. I used to drive a 3 hour round trip 3 times a week to the closest curling club. Was getting pretty serious then hurt my back and just can't do it as much. Still go up for some house bonspiels though.

I wish it was on tv down here more than once every 4 years.

Stop it, that's how bass fishing got put on tv...god that's compelling tv.

--
tapatalk

Stop it, that's how bass fishing got put on tv...god that's compelling tv.

--
tapatalk

Lol, it's a bit more interesting than fishing. Maybe it's because I spent summers in Canada as a kid...

Lol, it's a bit more interesting than fishing. Maybe it's because I spent summers in Canada as a kid...

Fact: Canada rules.

I can't find the reading thread (on Tapatalk), but I started The Hunger Games tonight and I'm already 130 pages in and still reading. This book is awesome.

Thanks Smalls.

That's a phrase I've only seen/heard in a Tmex context before :)

Taptaptap!

I taught him well lol

Hehe! Maybe he thought them how to get through the door even if it's closed? Ever thought about that :D

No offense to our Northern brethren but I don't like it when this thread focuses on all things Canada. I'm American for a reason. And that's mostly not to be Mexican or Canadian.

No offense to our Northern brethren but I don't like it when this thread focuses on all things Canada. I'm American for a reason. And that's mostly not to be Mexican or Canadian.

Well, be glad you got lucky and were born American and not Canadian. Think how much that would suck to be born that far north.

I don't have to go with the Canadians on the curling. That is one Olympic sport that 4 guys and a cooler full of beer could win gold!

Well, be glad you got lucky and were born American and not Canadian. Think how much that would suck to be born that far north.

That's like being born in Wiscansin or the Dakota's. No thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back