The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hello:

I'm bored!! Its raining, so no golf :( Went to Golfsmith though to buy some more golf balls (the overruns, since I can use them when I lose them easily at certain courses haa haa) and then I bought an umbrella on sale there as well.

That's all :(

Cold here in Atlanta but heading to the golf store to try out those Cleveland clubs. ALso, my new AW for the Burners is here so I will be picking it up too.

I believe it was last year - might have been the year before - that women were complaining that they were offended by Santas greeting them at stores with a loud "Ho Ho Ho." The furor seems to have died down because this year I haven't read anything about similar complaints.

Happy Hollandaise everybody. I hope your Eggs Benedict is fantastic and your Veal Oscar even better.

Kevin

Happy Hollandaise everybody. I hope your Eggs Benedict is fantastic and your Veal Oscar even better.

Kevin

Does this mean you've gotten your new golf golf?

Im going to Disneyland tomorrow. I dont know how I feel about that yet.

Im going to Disneyland tomorrow. I dont know how I feel about that yet.

You're a guy, you probably don't feel anything about it. We only have 3 feelings anyway hungry, sleepy, h***y. Its hard to feel one of those about Disneyland.:D

Does this mean you've gotten your new golf golf?

No, but my little punkin did. I got six new golf golfs with pro shop credit at the end of the season. I have them stowed for next year.

Kevin

No, but my little punkin did. I got six new golf golfs with pro shop credit at the end of the season. I have them stowed for next year.

Kevin

I asked for a bionic glove for Christmas. I'm sure I'll get it.

I asked for a bionic glove for Christmas. I'm sure I'll get it.

Run faster, jump higher, hit ball farther.

Kevin

Run faster, jump higher, hit ball farther.

Kevin

You jump on the course? Please tell me that you don't do that on the green.

You jump on the course? Please tell me that you don't do that on the green.

You're taking things a tad literally, aren't you? Actually, I'm one of those fat people you say tear up the greens when they walk, so I don't need to jump.

Kevin

You're taking things a tad literally, aren't you? Actually, I'm one of those fat people you say tear up the greens when they walk, so I don't need to jump.

Kevin

I played in a foursome with a very obese woman one day. She tore up the green too. Whe she bent down to get her ball from the cup - she twisted - it was like a corkscrew on the green.

She tore up the green too.

I know, you've posted about it. You really think I tear up greens just by walking on them?

Kevin

I know, you've posted about it. You really think I tear up greens just by walking on them?

Kevin

I don't think you're fat or girthy or dense. I've seen pictures.

I do wonder if you wear your cheese hat all Winter though.

I don't think you're fat or girthy or dense. I've seen pictures.

I do wonder if you wear your cheese hat all Winter though.

I am.

I do.

Kevin

I am.

I do.

Kevin

Doesn't sound like those new glasses are working out. Or did you get a funhouse mirror like the one Harry has? You know the one that made his crock look massive.

Or did you get a funhouse mirror like the one Harry has? You know the one that made his crock look massive.

I must have missed that thread, though there was some talk of crock pots, roast beefs, and turkey breasts in the dinner thread.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back