The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumor has it that when "Mankind" got started as "Cactus Jack" he was wrestling in my little town next to Cactus Jack's restaurant at the armory and that's where the name came from.

Take it back further. I used to go and watch the Von Erich's at a hole in the wall place in Dallas. Good times....

Anyone watching SportsCenter right now? Is Hannah Storm wearing a camouflage dress or am I just that hungover that it looks like camo?

HAHA

miORB.jpg

LOL, I guess someone likes Nick Cage? And is a very sick person.

I bet it's nick cage. I've heard he's smelly, might as well add creepy to that.

Thank you WR, in all honesty that was my Halloween costume. Like it?

Cool pic.

r0At8.jpg

Now THAT is very cool. Going to save that one for my Civics class.

Awesome pic Kevin. 18,000 men to do that!! Wow

Tappin' from my iPad!

Awesome pic Kevin. 18,000 men to do that!! Wow

Tappin' from my iPad!
How to even get that organized? Could you imagine trying to tell 18,000 people where to stand and not to move?

If that was tried now-a-days it would require gps, satellite imagery, and photoshop.

How to even get that organized? Could you imagine trying to tell 18,000 people where to stand and not to move?

Old school military when people actually did what they were told.

Tappin' from my iPad!

If that was tried now-a-days it would require gps, satellite imagery, and photoshop.

LOL and it would all start from a FB post.

What, no love for xanga?

I wouldn't have the patience to do that. Hell, I get frustrated trying to take pictures of small groups of 4-5 people.

Agree dude. Pictures are the worst, specially big group ones. And I can barely stand FB so no love for Xanga from me.

Auto-dialer political calls crack me up. Incredible that they call a government facility to search for votes.

I dont even know what a Xanga is.

So this is a screen shot from some game called Riven, no idea what that is but check out the top left corner. Creepy.

eEIvn.png

I'm starting to think you google search for effed up pictures, this is crazy! One heckuva watermark.

wtf! that is creepy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back