The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man that riding in carts thread was awesome! I'm a little upset I wasn't able to post but it was a great read.

Man that riding in carts thread was awesome! I'm a little upset I wasn't able to post but it was a great read.

Yes it was! JB got to it just before I could!! Oh well, it was better to let that one die out, that guy was a little....paranoid

Hi guys. Been mia but relaxing today on my day off

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Hey Matty. You were around a bit the other night. Have a good day off.

Hey Matty. You were around a bit the other night. Have a good day off.

Not as much as usually. Gota get into the new routine then ill be back

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

While I do love coming home go see everyone it becomes more apparent with each visit that this is no longer my home.

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

While I do love coming home go see everyone it becomes more apparent with each visit that this is no longer my home.

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean your parents home?

Haha the one time I was in that store, the scenery was not exactly what the commercials make you think
you have got to be going to the wrong mall hahaha

Yes my parents home. Its ok for a while.

Gotcha, I haven't lived at home for a long time and we never really had a "family" home as we bought and sold houses a lot.

i wish my parents didnt buy and sell houses... we'd have some prime real estate if they didnt lol

I will honk at TC as we drive by Ash-Vegas tomorrow morning on our way back to KC.

Drive safe man!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I know how you feel matty. I have so much going on I feel as though I have neglected THP lately...but that is fixing to change after today! Very busy today.....

BDG

I love hanging out on my roof with my dog.

I love hanging out on my roof with my dog.

I will stick to hanging with mine in the recliner watching football. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

I will stick to hanging with mine in the recliner watching football. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

My dog's not allowed on the couch and there is no way I'm getting down on the floor with him. :D Our bonding time is on the roof.

My dog's not allowed on the couch and there is no way I'm getting down on the floor with him. :D Our bonding time is on the roof.

Hope you have a flat roof.

Or an acrobatic dog......

It strikes as odd that I'm in water up to my waist, eating my lunch, and thp'ing. Who says multitasking is dead!

--
tapatalk

It strikes as odd that I'm in water up to my waist, eating my lunch, and thp'ing. Who says multitasking is dead!

--
tapatalk

Don't drop the phone. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Hope you have a flat roof.

Or an acrobatic dog......

Slanted roof for me. My dog just walks around shakily for a bit then lays down next to me. He's pretty funny. It's like watching him in a car.

Slanted roof for me. My dog just walks around shakily for a bit then lays down next to me. He's pretty funny. It's like watching him in a car.

You are a brave guy. Last time I was up on a roof I fell off....lol
Professional Shingler, I am not...

You are a brave guy. Last time I was up on a roof I fell off....lol
Professional Shingler, I am not...

Sucks. I had to unclog my gutter today. It was kinda cold up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back