The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from my ACT prep class. Why am I even taking these? I already have a 30, and can get better on my own... parents, can't live with 'em, certainly can't live without em.

Had the best brownie and ice cream sundae ever. I probably ate more than I should have, But I couldnt help myself.

Not to brag dudes, but I hit my drives around 307 yards on average. Anybody know where I can get an ultra low spin shaft for me to pair with my 4.3° driver?

Not to brag dudes, but I hit my drives around 307 yards on average. Anybody know where I can get an ultra low spin shaft for me to pair with my 4.3° driver?

Golf WRX would be a great start captain long knocker.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

You ballooning them a little bit?

Kevin

I balloon everything I hit. I've experimented a bit with an extra fence pole I had laying around, but it just seems a little whippy to me.

I balloon everything I hit. I've experimented a bit with an extra fence pole I had laying around, but it just seems a little whippy to me.

Wood or metal fence pole? If you're swinging a metal pole and it's sill too whippy, check into a marble column. Worked for Hercules.

Kevin

Metal poles are the way to go. Wood doesnt hold up to the wear and tear.

Maybe you should look into some of those carbon nano-tubes. Or some kind of diamond?

Also, look into one of those Hammer Drivers! Its got ZOLEX, and it is like 10 times as strong as titanium. Works for Jack Hamm.

You sure that isn't 4.3 yards with a 307 cc head ??? :D

Forged right? Also, must be the weather because I remember your average was around 332 before. Just don't use a graphite shaft. I found it gets in my way more often than not. I just use a driver head with 3 iron shaft tip stiffened 4x over. It plays more like 5x though because I also reinforced it with adamantium.

Just got back from my round and this is some epic banter. Hawk you are a beast with the big stick.

I had a very serious golf day and I didnt even play. I practiced not once but twice today. Follow along. Went to the range this morning. Was hitting some great shots and then the shanks came. Shrugged off the shanks to get back to hitting some good golf shots. Finished with epic chipping and putting. Then off to do stuff. Come back home and I slip out to the other course with a bigger green for some PSO (putter shoot out) and more chipping. Thats right, finished my day with it getting dark on the putting green. BOOM!

You are like... epic.

I had a very serious golf day and I didnt even play. I practiced not once but twice today. Follow along. Went to the range this morning. Was hitting some great shots and then the shanks came. Shrugged off the shanks to get back to hitting some good golf shots. Finished with epic chipping and putting. Then off to do stuff. Come back home and I slip out to the other course with a bigger green for some PSO (putter shoot out) and more chipping. Thats right, finished my day with it getting dark on the putting green. BOOM!

Thats a good day of practice, Boom Winner.

Sounds like a good day. Dedication! Did you throw the DA-12 Ghost out tof the bag already?

OEM, what putters may I ask?????????????

That calls for a KA-BOOM imo. I spent a bunch of time chipping and putting today. After a bunch of practice, I played a game with 9 balls on my mat. 2 from 4 feet, 2 from 5 feet, 2 from 6 feet, 2 from 7 feet, and 1 from 8 feet. Nailed all nine in a row. I really want to get outside and play sooooo bad right now. My chipping stroke is money right now and I want to get in on grass before I lose it.

First, look at FLTC trying to ignore us so he can watch the DUKE / nc game haha. So, yeah I threw the DA-12 out already. Ive been putting with the Odyssey PT82 in the house on the fake green, been rolling it great too. But found out nothing makes up for a real green. So this evening I took what I think were the contenders out for a PSO. The PT82, Ping 1959 Anser X, Nike Method anser style forget what number it is and the Ping Pick'em up. Walked away declaring the Ping Pick'em up the winner. But it was real close between the two Pings actually. Those 1959 putters are awesome. I need to settle on a putter soon so for now its the Pick'em up.

After I saw Jerry Kelly gaming the same putter as me I got all excited and wanted to putt with it all night.

I bought Hawk Jr a real (short) putter today. He was geeking and running around like a mad man with it. Kmart special for 13.00 woot.

First, look at FLTC trying to ignore us so he can watch the DUKE / nc game haha. So, yeah I threw the DA-12 out already. Ive been putting with the Odyssey PT82 in house on the fake green, been rolling it great too. But found out nothing makes up for a real green. So this evening I took what I think were the contenders out for a PSO. The PT82, Ping 1959 Anser X, Nike Method anser style forget what number it is and the Ping Pick'em up. Walked away declaring the Ping Pick'em up the winner. But it was real close between the two Pings actually. Those 1959 putters are awesome. I need to settle on a putter soon so for now its the Pick'em up.

OEM - Do you have a golf shop in your house? Do you buy everything retail or ebay? I used to think I was addicted to buying golf clubs, but you have me beat by a long shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back