The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
golf knowlegde from me... That's funny. I'm a rookie. Only been playing 3 years. This will be my 4th if the snow ever melts!!

Wowww. I don't know who the lady is that was just on First Drive, but she's definitely attractive.

Anybody willing to share with me what exactly rep is, please?

I'm in heaven. Is there really such button?

It does exist. In the settings page look under my account and then edit ignore list.

golf knowlegde from me... That's funny. I'm a rookie. Only been playing 3 years. This will be my 4th if the snow ever melts!!

Hey man, I love having new members and getting them involved in the convos. The only thing me and a few others don't enjoy is someone saying "I'm just trying to get my post count" or "hmmmmmmm" or "koo" just for the sake of meeting the minimums for the Morgan Cup. Many people on this site haven't even played the gave for over 1 year but they have quality ideas, responses, and questions to bring to the group. I hope you plan on sticking around and joining in the fun of the community but you took the rocky road at the beginning.

How about we try to be nice today? What went on yesterday doesn't have to go on today. I don't think we're going to see a repeat of yesterday's posts. Let's try to let it go. We don't want to turn into the Dictatorship.

There are at least three threads on Reputation in the Tech Section. One by a member and two by the staff. Might be more, I just found that on a quick look.

If you look to the lower left under someones name, pic and just below the handicap there is a little star or or sheriff looking badge. Thats for giving someone reputation because you like a post that they made. Just click it and you will see. You can then say " Hey awesome post OEM you are the mother effin man" And then I'll get "rep" points. On the other hand you can also give someone bad "rep" and say you dont approve of a post. People, myself included get upset when we get bad rep and the person doesnt leave their name. But its always your choice if you leave a name or not.

How about we try to be nice today? What went on yesterday doesn't have to go on today. I don't think we're going to see a repeat of yesterday's posts. Let's try to let it go. We don't want to turn into the Dictatorship.

I was kind of thinking that today Smalls or doing the ignore function, I'm just curious to know how old he is, I mean you'll have to agree with me with his posts he does sound a little younger. I just don't want him to get all jacked up and post like crazy if he isn't even 18.

Thanks Smalls and OEM. I was looking in FAQs and couldn't find it. OEM your the mother effin man. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Smalls and OEM. I was looking in FAQs and couldn't find it. OEM your the mother effin man. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol np. Be sure to give my post some good rep lmao

lol np. Be sure to give my post some good rep lmao

I agree with Smalls that today should be a day of happy THP'ing. We should have gotten it out of our system and lets get back to normal. On a separate topic your Di11's gotta get here today man. I really want to hear your thoughts.

I agree with Smalls that today should be a day of happy THP'ing. We should have gotten it out of our system and lets get back to normal. On a separate topic your Di11's gotta get here today man. I really want to hear your thoughts.

Man I sure hope so. I keep thinking each day is the day. Im going to the range tomorrow so it would be perfect if they showed up today.

Its NOT my job at work to answer phones, but yet my co-worker who is responsible for answering phones is too busy to answer phones when its her job??!? Oh..I'm sorry... :angry:

When I open this thread after work there better be some funny stuff and not rep/JT talk/rants.

You got it Hawk, I'll start. I'm trying to hire a little person at work, to do cable pulls in the ceilings of some of our sites. It would be a huge advantage since the government won't let me hire children.

You got it Hawk, I'll start. I'm trying to hire a little person at work, to do cable pulls in the ceilings of some of our sites. It would be a huge advantage since the government won't let me hire children.

Stupid Canadian labor laws. Maybe those kids need money for bicycles and cigarettes. Did they ever think of that?

So this guy walks into the doctors office and he is really feeling down. He says, "Doc,I can't get a date and it's really bumming me out." Doc says, "hmmmm let me take a look." Doc does his exam and he says, "Well I know what the problem is.." The guy says, "Well jeez doc, tell me!"

Doc says, "You have Ed Zackary disease" ......

Wait for it.....

Spoiler
"Your face looks ED ZACKARY like your butt" hahahahahahaha

When I open this thread after work there better be some funny stuff and not rep/JT talk/rants.

LMAO.... CB that was awesome. I don't know why but it's always funny to me.

So this guy walks into the doctors office and he is really feeling down. He says, "Doc,I can't get a date and it's really bumming me out." Doc says, "hmmmm let me take a look." Doc does his exam and he says, "Well I know what the problem is.." The guy says, "Well jeez doc, tell me!"

Doc says, "You have Ed Zackary disease" ......

Wait for it.....

Spoiler
"Your face looks ED ZACKARY like your butt" hahahahahahaha

lololol

Nooooooo..... The government finally got smart and blocked me from watching Hulu! Now what am I gonna do with my boring days?

Man make mistake in elevator, is wrong on many levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back