The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tired. This starting work at 6am business is rough! Getting off at 2:30 is sure nice though...if it were golf season!

I'm always up early enough to work at 6. We could trade?

I'm always up early enough to work at 6. We could trade?
Nah, I like my 8-4:30 Mon-Fri very little nights or weekends. It's just that we have this huge project going that is actually starting to get closer to finishing so we've all been working crazy shifts for the past 2+ months.

Being at work at 6AM is too early. 7 I can do but not 6.

Im usually off 430 or 5pm too. Early would definitely be nice during golf season.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

I loved watching that one above.. I'll have to find this one you mentioned.

Edit: Found it, of course its on youtube.

if you really think about it...
chuck sheen is living the dream
dude was making $2 mil a week
he's with "the goddesses" 2 extremely young girls that are basically sex slaves
he parties like a rock star in his hollywood mansion and beyond

most guys would kill for a life like that and i find it funny ppl are tripping about him
btw i personally think the guy has a god complex and the drugs have taken him to another reality that which im not familiar hahaha

most guys would kill for a life like that and i find it funny ppl are tripping about him
btw i personally think the guy has a god complex and the drugs have taken him to another reality that which im not familiar hahaha
Yeah, but Russ, you could kick his butt in golf!

My shift is 530 am AZ time. I feel your pain P4B. I like getting out of work earlier than most but hate it all at the same time.

Charlie Sheen has lost it. Dude is gone. It's ok though, there might be another Major League out.

according to sheen if i played him he'd be "winning"

charlie-sheen-e2809cthe-only-thing-ie28099m-addicted-to-right-now-is-winning.jpeg

My shift is 530 am AZ time. I feel your pain P4B. I like getting out of work earlier than most but hate it all at the same time.

5:30am works well for me. No traffic, and it's quiet here. I can get a lot done in the mornings. Getting here that early does make for long days since I don't leave the office until 4pm, but I'm used to it since I've been working those times for the past 10+ years.

And Charlie Sheen? Everytime I see him on TV, he looks grumpy/unhappy. IMO, he's chasing the wrong things in life.

My co worker behind me constantly hums and its SOOOO ANNOYING!!! Would it be rude of me to plug my earphone into my ears and just listen to my iPod? Unfortunately I'm in an office with 8 others and it totally sucks because I wish for my own space :angry:

My co worker behind me constantly hums and its SOOOO ANNOYING!!! Would it be rude of me to plug my earphone into my ears and just listen to my iPod? Unfortunately I'm in an office with 8 others and it totally sucks because I wish for my own space :angry:
Would it be frowned upon if you shot this person?

Charlie Sheen has lost it. Dude is gone. It's ok though, there might be another Major League out.

Boom! Winning!

Would it be frowned upon if you shot this person?

She's the one that I've complained about with her smelly drink. I've mentioned something to her twice about her drink and she thought I was crazy when everyone else in the office hated that smell but wouldn't back me up or say anything, so it looked like I was the one with the problem. Until the CAO said something, then she stopped drinking her drink (but it took a higher authority to say something for her to listen :confused2:) and now my fellow chicken co-workers who hated the smell now tease her about it. :banghead: I'm in room full of ...........
One of these days I'm going to get my own space!!!

She's the one that I've complained about with her smelly drink. I've mentioned something to her twice about her drink and she thought I was crazy when everyone else in the office hated that smell but wouldn't back me up or say anything, so it looked like I was the one with the problem. Until the CAO said something, then she stopped drinking her drink (but it took a higher authority to say something for her to listen :confused2:) and now my fellow chicken co-workers who hated the smell now tease her about it. :banghead: I'm in room full of ...........
One of these days I'm going to get my own space!!!
I hope that day is soon GC.

Piers brings up a good point. What Charlie is doing in his personal life is of no concern to CBS and the show. Although it does bring in some ties and his actions are kind of in relation to CBS' reputation what Charlie does should not have given CBS the right to cancel the show.

There needs to be a "New Member Post thread" that way all the new members can post whatever they want in there to get there post count up, instead of posting random stuff in every thread. Hate when someone says "nice clubs" or something like that in a "whats for dinner" thread or completely different thread than what there saying. It could be like there own little fun house were they can just go crazy haha

I hate being at college (until 8pm) when the stupid USPS truck has my darn mashie on it!

Tap before talk.

There needs to be a "New Member Post thread" that way all the new members can post whatever they want in there to get there post count up, instead of posting random stuff in every thread. Hate when someone says "nice clubs" or something like that in a "whats for dinner" thread or completely different thread than what there saying. It could be like there own little fun house were they can just go crazy haha

haha. See my Rant of the Day thread.

I hate when people just post nonsense also but if we made a thread like that then less people would be talking about golf. Sometimes people just need to feel out the crowd first before jumping in. By creating a thread like that it gives them no reason to join the conversations going on elsewhere.

I hate when people just post nonsense also but if we made a thread like that then less people would be talking about golf. Sometimes people just need to feel out the crowd first before jumping in. By creating a thread like that it gives them no reason to join the conversations going on elsewhere.

Agreed. I feel reading around the forum for awhile before actually joining helps a ton.

nice clubs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back