The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were supposed to get 6 inches over night, but only got 1-2. Supposedly a bit more today and tomorrow, but nothing monumental. It better melt fast.

Our last little bit is melting pretty quick but now its foggy and drizzly out. Need sun. Or we both need to migrate south. Im fighting a kinked up neck today and I hate it. Feel like I need a brace around my head.

No snow here!! :clapp: If it did it would be crazy. People can't drive out here on dry roads, imagine if you added snow and ice.. oh boy!!!

If it's not snow it's rain. I need to move to a desert

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I need to move to Florida. All this cold and snow really sucks and limits my golf for 6 months a year. Anyone want to hire a programmer in Florida?

If it's not snow it's rain. I need to move to a desert

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

And people here cant drive in either one. Last I checked I had all season tires that handle quite well in the rain.

haha, I followed a girl from California today on my drive to work. She looked freaked out and was all over the place. She also forgot that snow is hard to see through and it helps to get it off your windows before you drive.

What is this snow stuff that you speak of? I haven't seen much of it since becoming a resident of Iowa and am starting to forget how great it is.

i dont think carpal tunnel syndrome is good for my game

I love this commercial, the piano guy's effort really puts it over the top:

4 times the steaaaaaak

That guy grew on me. HATED it at first, then Wow, that's a whole hunkin cow! I caught myself singing it at work today.
edit: Oh crap the behind the scenes cut is hilarious :laughing:

yeah i had the quad steak today... it was good going down but really quick coming out... eeek

Not watching that. I didn't really eat any dinner and I'm working on a buzz. No need to confuse myself with the thought of food.

How are people going to decide which THP ball marker to choose before a round now that we have 3 options. They are all good looking, maybe switch it up during the round I don`t know yet.

How are people going to decide which THP ball marker to choose before a round now that we have 3 options. They are all good looking, maybe switch it up during the round I don`t know yet.

The chips are going on display in the Hawk cave. I'll probably use the one that comes on the divot tool this year.

The chips are going on display in the Hawk cave. I'll probably use the one that comes on the divot tool this year.

Interesting. I have been using one since I got the first 5 and the other 4 are in the house. Really like the red argyle so that might have to go in the bag too.

Not saying that anybody shouldn't use them. I'm just trying to decorate hehe.

We were supposed to get 6 inches over night, but only got 1-2. Supposedly a bit more today and tomorrow, but nothing monumental. It better melt fast.

I think we got yours and you got ours Hawk.

That guy grew on me. HATED it at first, then Wow, that's a whole hunkin cow! I caught myself singing it at work today.

That's what happened to me as well. First time i saw i thought "meh, whatever". Then one night i was drinking watching basketball, it came on, and i got caught up in the piano man's enthusiasm and by the end i was singing right along with the crowd "4 times the steeeeeeaaak". Now everytime it's on i have to sing along. It's like whole honkin' coooow. I'll have to find a way to work that phrase into my next round. tough putt jim, i just have to say it's looks like a whole honkin' cow.

why is it that golf galaxy or dicks doesnt sell balls by the sleeves but golf course proshops do?

Golf galaxy usually does, they are at the counter in most stores, at the few I've been in.

why is it that golf galaxy or dicks doesnt sell balls by the sleeves but golf course proshops do?

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

Because they can charge more per ball if you only buy three! You might not pay for a full pack at a pro shop, but you might want to try out a new ball and this would be a cheaper alternative to buying a dozen of a ball you might not like.

Sometimes when I post I use make believe or invented words because they strike me as funny or they sound funny. For instance, in the drinking on the course thread, I used the word "drinkened" in a post. Apparently someone didn't like it. LOL.

The joke is on you.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back